Default Here we go again!

CDC Announces Deadly New 'Electionyearicron' Covid Variant

Yep it's election time next year and we gotta get skeered again and put on those little face diapers, and the left can prepare their fake mail in ballots by the millions to steal elections again as they have been doing for several years now.

Doctors and Hospitals will likely comply as they get extra Biden Bucks for participating in this scam.
    Yep we have government run health care.

Many died in 2020 2021 as Ventilators killed many and even Remdesivir killed patients also, while medicines that could have save hundreds of thousands were black balled and doctors/drug stores were told not to prescribe what could save life. What kind of government could blatently kill its own citizens?

People should not comply period to these fake pandemics. Sadly some areas of the country are so brainwashed that the people are ready to say yes sir may I have another! Fake pandemic, that is.

They are unbeleivably rolling out new vaccines in the face of proof of so many deaths disablements, and injuries proof all of the other so called Vaccines, that are not true vaccines. And they are killing people. Many yet to die sadly also.

And they act like nothing has even happened. Yep another Planedemic to aid election theft again.

Is this nation going to still have enough fools to let this happen again?

https://babylonbee.com/news/cdc-anno...m_medium=email

-deadly-new-electionyearicron-covid-variant, great appropriate name, call Fauci back to kill even more humanity!!

What's next? Will Phizer start buying up news networks?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-24-2023 at 04:31 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Biden bucks lmao…….that’s pretty clever CW.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

hahahahaha Uggh though, I would hate to see that evil man's face on any US currency!!!

Liberal Dies On Toilet While Awaiting CDC Guidance On How To Wipe
    HEALTH
    ·
    Aug 26, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
    Article Image
    SEATTLE, WA — Liberal man Jonathan Seymour passed away, dying on the toilet as he awaited instructions from the Center for Disease Control on how to wipe his own butt.

"I kept telling him to just go for it," said housemate Ronald Mills. "Jonathan just wouldn't take the risk."

Officials say Mr. Seymour became severely dehydrated as he refused to move from the toilet for either food or water. "What am I supposed to do??" cried Mr. Seymour, desperate for guidance. "I can't do this alone! Front to back? Back to front? Folded or unfolded? How many squares? Speak to me, Fauci!"

Sadly, bereft of instruction from the CDC, Mr. Seymour remained on the commode until his untimely passing. "It's really tragic," said Mr. Mills. "No one should ever die because they don't know how to wipe. I promise you this, I will not rest until the CDC issues guidance on how a person is supposed to wipe their butt. If I can save just one person from dying on the toilet, it feels like Jonathan's death will have meant something."

At publishing time, a nearby liberal woman had reportedly passed away while awaiting CDC guidance on what to do after exhaling.