Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm not "entertained" by a foul mouthed, loudmouthed, talentless hack. Exactly what good does his "personality" bring to the sport? Seriously. I'd like to know why that moron's lack of self control brings to the table vs every other driver that does have talent and handles themselves well.

I hope he fails endlessly and leaves the sport or at the very least, leaves Lucas.

I think letting Randal go was a mistake. Everyone may have forgotton but money and some talent got turbo that ride. Right now they are struggling to find speed. Everyone keeps jumping off the rocket wagon but yet Hudson doesn't seem to be having issues running those horns into submission.

Hudsons Rocket is way different than all other Rockets which = drivers jumping ship.

The rocket house car got away from the Integra shock company, which is probably a good thing at the point in time. Guys like Terbo and Madden were on Penske stuff still, Bronson was basically the only guy still on Integra. The house car has been on Fox stuff since the beginning of the year. I think a lot of guys are struggling with the transition. That's about the only difference between the house car and some of the others.

I like terbos change, it's different. Hopefully it works out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The rocket house car got away from the Integra shock company, which is probably a good thing at the point in time. Guys like Terbo and Madden were on Penske stuff still, Bronson was basically the only guy still on Integra. The house car has been on Fox stuff since the beginning of the year. I think a lot of guys are struggling with the transition. That's about the only difference between the house car and some of the others. I like terbos change, it's different. Hopefully it works out for him.
    Not to long ago the mb cars were gaining ground in a hurry and all of the sudden over one winter it seemed like half of his bigger name guys left. This has happened before. from the outside looking in it seems like the biggest thing holding Jimmy's cars back sometimes is Jimmy. Hopefully terbo can gain some much needed support and possibly help mb get back on some bigger stages

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Not to long ago the mb cars were gaining ground in a hurry and all of the sudden over one winter it seemed like half of his bigger name guys left. This has happened before. from the outside looking in it seems like the biggest thing holding Jimmy's cars back sometimes is Jimmy. Hopefully terbo can gain some much needed support and possibly help mb get back on some bigger stages
    I've always felt like their main seller was mods, and that's where their focus was. They've had some solid guys in their late models with good results, and like you said, it was like they hit a wall, and those guy moved on. Unzicker is the only one of that bunch that stayed. His car isn't even that new.

I like the fire suits.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    The rocket house car got away from the Integra shock company, which is probably a good thing at the point in time.
    Hudson thanked Integra after his win the other night. Must have changed back.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Hudson thanked Integra after his win the other night. Must have changed back.
    I caught that as well.

Another great run by "Provisional" Tyler Erb. He can't even beat locals anymore. HA HA HA! LOL His smoking wreck of a jalopy putt-putting around the track is pure joy! The obnoxious loudmouthed SOB is getting everything he deserves. At this point, I don't know that they even have money to keep running, which is awesome.

^ None of my business but, did terbo run off with your wife or something? He's a dirty driver but you're going way beyond just getting some payback on the track here, aren't ya, snake?

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    ^ None of my business but, did terbo run off with your wife or something? He's a dirty driver but you're going way beyond just getting some payback on the track here, aren't ya, snake?
    Fair question. It's not just his dirty driving. It's his complete lack of sportsmanship and his arrogance. His lack of self-control on and off the track sickens me. He's Kyle Busch without the talent.

I love this sport. I especially love how down to earth these guys are. What makes it worse is Suave and DoD make it impossible to ignore him. I hope he goes broke and can't race anymore. *THAT* would be good for the sport. We don't need his "personality" and hopefully the sponsors realize that as well. He's a product of the worst of what this society has become. If he was a woman, I'm sure you'd be able to find him on P0rn Hub.

^ ^
    Turbo's done with yer ole lady. You can pick her up at the 7 eleven around 10:00.
    8/13/16

Fair nuff there snake. But if Mrs. Snake was to run off on the back of a Harley Davidson with some big brute of a fella, I'll understand why.

Let's all hope ty erb don't end up being the longhorn house car pilot lol. Ole snake gonna lose his cotton pickin mind!

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Let's all hope ty erb don't end up being the longhorn house car pilot lol. Ole snake gonna lose his cotton pickin mind!
    LOL or even worse, winning the World 100 *IN* the Longhorn house car. I would stroke out. I would. I'd renounce God and spend the rest of my life in despair.

I don't know about him running off with Snakette though. He can have her if he wants. I'll help him pack her sh1t.

Snake-ette lol……good stuff brother.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So should we be looking for a Snake-ette decal on Terbo's car at the World?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ^ ^
    Turbo's done with yer ole lady. You can pick her up at the 7 eleven around 10:00.
    He don't want her back, apparently. Smh and laugh

Can't say I blame him after being with that dude!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So should we be looking for a Snake-ette decal on Terbo's car at the World?
    Sounds like you'd be lookin for a terbo sticker on the seat end of some very high cut Daisy dukes!

Erb may not have been winning anything but he was almost always moving forward in the Rocket. He's the leader in hard charger points for the LOLM series. I'm not sure if they're just experimenting with stuff in the MB and have written the season off but that car isn't anywhere near as fast. Yet, obviously.