Default Mastersbilt cross member help

I have an 08 Mastersbilt that I need to put a front cross member in. Anyone know the distance between the lower control arm bolt holes? Shouldn't it be the same spacing as where the control arms bolt to the rack cross member? The one that's on it is bent beyond getting any measurements off of.

If I understand what you are replacing (strut cross member), yes, the distance should match the holes where the lower arms mount behind the R&P. They should be square as well. I know you can get a pre-made one from them, but I have no idea what they charge anymore. It does differ slightly from the 18 1/4" spread on the rack. I want to say they're 17 7/8" c-c, but I'll check and get back with you.
    Last edited by TheJet-09; 09-04-2023 at 09:47 AM.

I checked my 2015 LXT (Gen-X front end), and it is 17 7/8" c-c. I had a 2013 Gen-X and a 2007 Smackdown, and I recall those being the same dimension.

I took measurements from another car and layed out those dimensions on mine, then to check myself I dropped a plumb bob off the control arm holes on the rack cross member and and then off my marks on the new strut cross member and you are correct. Everything lined up and intersected at 17 7/8. Thanks for confirming.