Gregg Satterlee ‘Parks It’ at Port Royal in Butch Renninger Memorial
53rd annual World 100 Awaits at Eldora Speedway

INDIANA, Pa. (09/05/23) – Gregg Satterlee continued his 2023 success at Port Royal Speedway with his third win of the year at the ˝-mile oval on Saturday evening with his Satterlee Motorsports No. 22 Keyser Manufacturing / Classic Ink / XR1 Rocket Chassis / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model.

The Butch Renninger Memorial rewarded the Pennsylvania driver with a $7,333 winner’s check as his 2023-win tally soared to nine.

“It was a lot of fun out there. You could race all over the racetrack,” said Satterlee in Victory Lane. “We were here last weekend for the big (Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series) race and kinda just struggled all weekend, but we made some changes today and got the car back online where we need it to be. The lapped cars, I would catch ‘em sometimes and they were two-wide so it would really, really slow me down, and I was trying to move around enough that I wasn’t totally killing all my speed. It just worked out.”

Kicking off his Labor Day weekend with the Jay’s Automotive United Late Model Series (ULMS), Gregg Satterlee visited Bedford (Pa.) Speedway on Friday afternoon for the 35th annual Labor Day Classic.

Drawing 37 Late Models for the opener of the doubleheader weekend, Satterlee laid down the fifth-fastest lap in his time trial group before placing second in his heat race. Starting the $12,055-to-win A-Main in seventh, Gregg was an early retiree from the 55-lap affair on lap 13.

Seeking his third straight Butch Renninger Memorial on Saturday, Gregg followed ULMS to Port Royal Speedway (Port Royal, Pa.) for the 20th running of the annual event.

With a heat victory placing him on the front row for the feature, Satterlee flew past pole-starting Trever Feathers on the second circuit and paced the remainder of the 33-lapper to claim the $7,333 payday and his fifth-career victory in the event. He notched his ninth win of the season ahead of Feathers, Rick Eckert, Tyler Emory, and Dan Stone.

Full results from the events are available at www.ULMSRacing.com.

The driver, who is known as “The Truth,” is now locked and loaded for the 53rd annual World 100 at Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio). The event takes center stage this Thursday through Saturday at the famed oval. Action opens with the field divided into twin $12,000-to-win programs on Thursday and Friday followed by the $56,000-to-win mega finale on Saturday.

Satterlee’s best-career finish in the World 100 is a runner-up performance in 2017.

Full event details are available at www.EldoraSpeedway.com.

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Keyser Manufacturing, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hooker Harness, Simpson Racing Products, Diversified Machine Inc/ Bulldog Rear Ends, Keizer Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)