Default Sheppard Riggs Racing new Longhorn House Team

Per Longhorn's Facebook Account

Thus begins a new chapter.

A good logical choice. Kinda confuses me about wanting to be home with family more, but I seen they will have cars at both places, so that'll probably work. Good luch BShepp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    Kinda confuses me about wanting to be home with family more
    There has to be more to the story of leaving Rocket. I thought he was going to do a pick and choose kind of schedule, not commit to another tour entirely. He's going to do very well.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    There has to be more to the story of leaving Rocket. I thought he was going to do a pick and choose kind of schedule, not commit to another tour entirely. He's going to do very well.
    There's always more to the story. The made for media story of what happened is always covered in lipstick. If you go back and listen to his interviews from last year, there are signs. He's pretty professional, but there are little bird seeds here and there.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The series each made it SO appealing to run that all the former guys doing the pick and choose schedule all committed to a series. Not surprised BShepp ended up on the Outlaw tour. Be real interested to see if he will be on Lucas or Outlaw tour next year though.

When does this actually begin? perfect choice. This will be very interesting.

there is no house car team,
    UNLESS YOU BRING MONEY !!! hence riggs - oneal salvage
    glad for b sheep, he has alot more left I'm sure
    but if your winning and sales are up, i could see making up the difference, and your not footing the entire bill atleast

but a house car is supposed to be a house car, not so much anymore, more like a hendrick or gibbs deal to me

But I want to be with my family, I'm building a new shop and I'll pick and choose were I want to race. I think one team got screwed and money got horn to look at having cars in 2 locations which has to be costing huge dollars which is not good for the sport.

In essence he did pick and choose where ( and who) he wanted to race with…..not real sure what happened where he was but very happy he landed where he is.

I got no problem if he kicks a little sand up in the faces of the doubters/haters along the way riding that Bull…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    But I want to be with my family, I'm building a new shop and I'll pick and choose were I want to race. I think one team got screwed and money got horn to look at having cars in 2 locations which has to be costing huge dollars which is not good for the sport.
    Racers need to worry what it cost to put a competitive car on the track. It doesn't matter the extra overhead "rich guys" have. Skyline's shop doesn't make their car faster.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier_Dirt View Post
    A good logical choice. Kinda confuses me about wanting to be home with family more, but I seen they will have cars at both places, so that'll probably work. Good luch BShepp.
    Ever think that he does not have to drive to BFE West Virginia all the time vs having a shop in his backyard means that he is home more?

asking for many friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    He is with his family more, he is building a new shop and he did pick where he wanted to race but, things change and I'm going to go out on a limb and say the offer was to good to pass up. I have no doubt he talked it over with his family and they were good with it or he wouldn't be doing it. He will still be home more because of using his new shop while they are racing out in his neck of the woods. Are they actually going to have 2 cars at each shop or just work on 2 cars out of both shops.

I wish Brandon the best of luck he’s a good guy and a great racer. But if he doesn’t have more success in the longhorn house car than he did the rocket there’s going to be a lot of upset folks on 4M that may owe ole Mark Richards some apologies.

Shepp had great success with Rocket. He left to do the family thing. Why any need to apologize to Mark?

How does driving the Longhorn, "Housecar" change anything for BShep? It's still the same car he's been in all year, right? He's gonna still maintain them from his shop, right? What's the upside?
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

i'd be surprised if he commits to woo or lucas, there is a lot of big$$ shows, why not just hit them

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    How does driving the Longhorn, "Housecar" change anything for BShep? It's still the same car he's been in all year, right? He's gonna still maintain them from his shop, right? What's the upside?
    I wondered this too. McCreadies car was introduced as the "Paylor Motorsports" car, not Longhorn house car.

Apologize to Mark, lol…….Thank him maybe, apologize hardly.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    My guess is there is a significant financial gain…..free/discounted cars and direct connection to Kevin Rumley.