Jordan Ryan Tops Sprint Car Action at PPMS with MAR Motorsports
Knox County Raceway Up Next

MANSFIELD, Ohio (09/07/23) – Breaking into Victory Lane for the first time in 2023 this past weekend, Jordan Ryan rocked the MAR Motorsports No. 25r Rod Eddleblute’s Garage / Vote Cassandra Mayer Municipal Judge Sprint Car from fifth to the top at Pittsburgh's Pennsylvania Motor Speedway on Saturday evening with the Ti 22 Performance FAST on Dirt 410 Sprint Car Series Presented by Falconi’s Moon Township Automotive.

"Finally got the win we’ve all been working for. Car was a rocket from when we first got here. My dad, Matt, and Bechtel had this thing on rails. I don’t think I’ve ever felt more comfortable in a car, and it made my job easier. All credit to them,” Ryan said. “Quick time overall. Redrew the 5 for the feature, took the lead on lap 8 and never looked back and beat some really great cars. Thank you to everyone who makes this possible."

Taking the point on Lap 10, Ryan led the way from there. One caution with two laps to run, even that, was not enough to deny Ryan the win, as he opened up a 2.151-second advantage over AJ Flick for the win.

In the hunt the next night at Wayne County Speedway (Orrville, Ohio), Ryan fall back on the start, but worked back to eighth before cutting a tire, and ended up 14th.

Jordan currently sits third in the latest Ti 22 Performance FAST on Dirt Sprint Car standings.

Full results from the weekend can be found at www.facebook.com/FASTonDIRT/

The team turns their attention to the next FAST on Dirt event, which is set for Saturday, Sept. 16 at Knox (Pa.) Raceway.

MAR Motorsports thanks their marketing partners, which include Rod Eddleblute’s Garage, NAPA Fremont Auto Parts, Cassandra JM Mayer Attorney at Law, Real Deel Lawn Service, Renegade Performance Fuel & Lubricants, Coles Energy, Oscar’s Auto Body, Tru Form Eyewear, Burns Electric, Ace Auto Performance, Russell’s Property Maintenance, ML Graphics, Joyride Transport, CK Warehousing & Distribution, Capitol Custom Trailers & Coaches, Victory Fuel, and MyRacePass Marketing Services.

For the latest information regarding MAR Motorsports, please visit www.MARmotorsports.net .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)