Landon Britt Banks First-Career ASCS Sprint Car Victory
Prepares for Busy Week of ASCS Action in Iowa and Missouri

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (09/07/23) – A long time coming finally came this past weekend, as Landon Britt held on by inches for his first career victory with the American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) presented by RacinDirt.com feature.

His first trip to Victory Lane with the series came at Arrowhead Speedway (Colcord, Okla.) on Friday, September 1.

Racing a tire ready to fail coming to the checkered flag, the No. 10 shot up the track, and launched off the wall coming to the finish. Beating Jason Martin to the line, the margin of victory was a mere 0.021-seconds.

“That last lap was killer. No tires left, I had no grip coming out of the corner, and I was headed right for that wall, but I was going to hit it to win it,” chuckled Britt, who did tap the wall coming to the checkered flag.

Making the win even better for Britt is doing so with his family, “It means a lot. My parents are the ones who really support this deal for me, and my Mom doesn’t get to come out to a lot of these, but she was able to come to this one and see a win.”

Racing at Longdale (Okla.) Speedway on Saturday, Britt collected his tenth top five finish of the season, despite then engine pouring smoke the last half of the race. Fourth at the white flag, the No. 55b of Brandon Anderson snuck by coming off the final turn.

Landon is currently seventh in the latest ASCS standings.

Full weekend results are available at www.ASCSracing.com .

The team is now gearing up for a busy week of ASCS racing that opens next Tuesday at Clay County Fair Speedway (Spencer, Iowa) before rolling into Lucas Oil Speedway (Wheatland, Mo.) for the 13th ann. Jesse Hockett/Daniel McMillin Memorial, which includes $3,000-to-win preliminary events followed by a $10,000-to-win finale on Saturday.

Landon Britt thanks his marketing partners, which include Jeff’s Heating, Cooling & Maintenance, DynoTech Racing Engines, DHR Suspension, King Racing Products, Kevin O’Sullivan Motorsports, Flitz, Moss Racing Engines, and MyRacePass Marketing & PR Services.

For the latest information on Landon Britt, please visit his cyber home at www.LandonBritt.com.

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)