Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Huddy!

Default Congrats Huddy!

You're a World 100 champion! Well deserved! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

I fell asleep. Was Don in victory lane ? Nice job young man, I'm sure that felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I fell asleep. Was Don in victory lane ? Nice job young man, I'm sure that felt good.
    Yes. He was. It was a very cool moment. It wasn't maybe quite as compelling as when Bobby Pierce won, but it still was really cool to see.

It was almost as cool as Rigsby falling into Mark Richards arms sobbing. During the entire post race show he managed to avoid saying Hudson O'Neal once, but mentioned Mark Richards at least 3 times and couldn't stop heaping praise on him. If there was ever a doubt that Rigsby was in the tank for Mark Richards, today proved it without a doubt. (there was never a doubt in my mind, but he always vehemently denied it) Late Model racing needs real journalists that are able to contain their bias. I'll credit him with his work creating DoD and bringing streaming Dirt Late Models into the mainstream, but him and Suave are nothing more than fan bois when it comes to covering the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Yes. He was. It was a very cool moment. It wasn't maybe quite as compelling as when Bobby Pierce won, but it still was really cool to see.

It was almost as cool as Rigsby falling into Mark Richards arms sobbing. During the entire post race show he managed to avoid saying Hudson O'Neal once, but mentioned Mark Richards at least 3 times and couldn't stop heaping praise on him. If there was ever a doubt that Rigsby was in the tank for Mark Richards, today proved it without a doubt. (there was never a doubt in my mind, but he always vehemently denied it) Late Model racing needs real journalists that are able to contain their bias. I'll credit him with his work creating DoD and bringing streaming Dirt Late Models into the mainstream, but him and Suave are nothing more than fan bois when it comes to covering the sport.
    In all fairness to Rigsby and Suave or any other announcer it would be very hard not to like certain drivers or owners over others. It happens in your everyday life. It's life man it happens.

Guess Mark porked yer ole lady as well huh. Evidently Rigsby was drinking a beer, watching of course.
    8/13/16

but him and Suave are nothing more than fan bois when it comes to covering the sport.
    If they were not 'fan bois' there wouldn't be such a thing as Dirt on Dirt.

Once it became obvious O’Neal was the only car that could beat Davenport, I had serious doubts that he could do it but I’m so glad I was wrong! I’d have been really PO’d if I’d have invested that much time watching the race and JD won. GREAT night of racing IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Guess Mark porked yer ole lady as well huh. Evidently Rigsby was drinking a beer, watching of course.
    LOL No. Actually Rigsby and Richards were training her and I was sitting in the corner calling my own number.

I can certainly understand how after 49 failed attempts at winning, it would bring tears to the eyes of the perpetual losers when they finally got lucky, but still, cry baby Rigsby gushing over his daddy while completely ignoring the driver is pathetic.

LOL No. Actually Rigsby and Richards were training her and I was sitting in the corner calling my own number.

I can certainly understand how after 49 failed attempts at winning, it would bring tears to the eyes of the perpetual losers when they finally got lucky, but still, cry baby Rigsby gushing over his daddy while completely ignoring the driver is pathetic.
    No luck there just hard work. I don't see nothing wrong for giving someone kudos who has done so, much for the sport.

Congrats to team Rocket!

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    If they were not 'fan bois' there wouldn't be such a thing as Dirt on Dirt.
    I beg to differ, my friend. They could be fan bois of the sport and not be male cheerleaders for one chassis brand. If you have ever seen a show like DIRTRACKR on You Tube, you'd see what it was like for someone to be a huge racing fan without sickening people that would prefer objectivity.

I'm sure no matter who the journalist is, they have some favorites. There is a huge difference between that and what DoD does. Suave having a sticker on the Rocket 1 advertising his joke of a show would be fine, if he or the rest of the DoD staff were able to even mildly pretend they weren't in the tank. And as I said in a previous post, if you want to get Rigsby upset, put the question about his bias to him. It's hilarious how quickly he loses it.

I beg to differ, my friend. They could be fan bois of the sport and not be male cheerleaders for one chassis brand. If you have ever seen a show like DIRTRACKR on You Tube, you'd see what it was like for someone to be a huge racing fan without sickening people that would prefer objectivity.

I'm sure no matter who the journalist is, they have some favorites. There is a huge difference between that and what DoD does. Suave having a sticker on the Rocket 1 advertising his joke of a show would be fine, if he or the rest of the DoD staff were able to even mildly pretend they weren't in the tank. And as I said in a previous post, if you want to get Rigsby upset, put the question about his bias to him. It's hilarious how quickly he loses it.
    So you combat someones like for something by continually showing your hate for something? I bet you're a blast at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    No luck there just hard work. I don't see nothing wrong for giving someone kudos who has done so, much for the sport.

Congrats to team Rocket!
    My point wasn't that kudos weren't deserved, it was Rigsby's crediting Richards for what Hudson did on the track and not even mentioning Hud in the post race. Weaver talked about Hud, but as soon as Rigsby got back at it, it was all the mighty Mark Richards.

And I'll happily congratulate Rocket for FINALLY winning the World. I'll just reserve the credit to the man that got it done...Hudson O'Neal. Same as if JD had won AGAIN, I would have given him the credit, not Longhorn.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    So you combat someones like for something by continually showing your hate for something? I bet you're a blast at parties.
    I'm criticizing DoD's lack of professionalism, not who they like.

No you're whining. Criticism is different. L

JD gave it to him. Had to appease the folks who say the racing sucks. Noble move. I guess.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Yes Dad was there, his girl, Mark... They all was up there . Now go back to sleep lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    JD gave it to him. Had to appease the folks who say the racing sucks. Noble move. I guess.
    JD got whooped! In his attempt to stay with Hudson, he crunched his spoiler into the wall lol. You sound like one of the bobby denialists saying jd gave it to him. That's just silly, dude! Lmao

My point wasn't that kudos weren't deserved, it was Rigsby's crediting Richards for what Hudson did on the track and not even mentioning Hud in the post race. Weaver talked about Hud, but as soon as Rigsby got back at it, it was all the mighty Mark Richards.

And I'll happily congratulate Rocket for FINALLY winning the World. I'll just reserve the credit to the man that got it done...Hudson O'Neal. Same as if JD had won AGAIN, I would have given him the credit, not Longhorn.

Do you truly believe that the car didn't play a huge role in the win? Even the best pilots can't fly a plane without wings. I did not see the post race show that has you so upset, but if you think Rigsby and the boys don't have relationships with all these teams I think you're mistaken. Of course it's a big win for Mark and the Rocket group after going so long without being able to win that race, but it's not like they have been out to lunch there in the past. Mark has been trying for years and that is always the storyline, same thing when the cubs won the world series. It wasn't the same players that failed year after year, it was the team owner/owners. This stuff isn't easy and despite your clear hatred for Mark, at least he has a team that can keep the Longhorn camp on their toes.

When you build a company, sell it and have a huge say in how it's ran then you can do it your way. Just kidding, I'd expect you to do everything the way I want it.

The Chaz will give us hard hitting, pull no punches comments on his next You Tube interview. 🤣