Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Huddy!

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    JD got whooped! In his attempt to stay with Hudson, he crunched his spoiler into the wall lol. You sound like one of the bobby denialists saying jd gave it to him. That's just silly, dude! Lmao
    Your opinion. I stand by mine. JD threw them a bone.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Do you truly believe that the car didn't play a huge role in the win? Even the best pilots can't fly a plane without wings
    No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying that Hud won the race and for sure he couldn't have done it without a great car. There is no questioning that. I gave Rocket their props in a different post. I'm happy for them. Richards has a lot to be proud of and it was a well deserved win.

I did not see the post race show that has you so upset, but if you think Rigsby and the boys don't have relationships with all these teams I think you're mistaken. Of course it's a big win for Mark and the Rocket group after going so long without being able to win that race, but it's not like they have been out to lunch there in the past. Mark has been trying for years and that is always the storyline, same thing when the cubs won the world series. It wasn't the same players that failed year after year, it was the team owner/owners. This stuff isn't easy and despite your clear hatred for Mark, at least he has a team that can keep the Longhorn camp on their toes.
    I really think you exaggerate my feelings about Richards. I respect what he's accomplished and I really have no dislike for the man. I can't name anything he has done that I hate...other than fathering Josh. LOL

And if you read through my posts, I have said over and over I hope Rocket remains competitive because we need more chassis brands, not less. Am I Team Longhorn? No doubt! I have been since day one. But apart from trolling the easily triggered Rocket fans (and not all are easily triggered) I wish them well...especially as long as Hud is behind the wheel. Matter of fact, I give Mark Richards a lot of credit for signing on B-Shep and Hud. I'm fans for both, so I can't fault him on his choice of drivers. So there! I said a couple of nice things about him. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    My point wasn't that kudos weren't deserved, it was Rigsby's crediting Richards for what Hudson did on the track and not even mentioning Hud in the post race. Weaver talked about Hud, but as soon as Rigsby got back at it, it was all the mighty Mark Richards.

And I'll happily congratulate Rocket for FINALLY winning the World. I'll just reserve the credit to the man that got it done...Hudson O'Neal. Same as if JD had won AGAIN, I would have given him the credit, not Longhorn.
    I get it and you're right for pointing it out but, I can't fault any of them. These announcer are race fans as well and I'm guessing Rigsby caught up in the moment and was happy for Mark and Team Rocket for winning the biggest race in Dirt Late Model racing for as much as he has given to the sport. Yes Hudson deserves equal credit because he was the one that went out there and got it done for the whole team, sponsors and fans but, I don't believe Rigsby did that on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    Your opinion. I stand by mine. JD threw them a bone.
    Mine and anyone else who seen the race but , ok. L

Fun to see ONeal win. Seems like a grounded young man to me. Just from what I can see on TV. His dad was cursed at that place. So I’m sure Don was thrilled to no end as well. Richards motivation to get this done was off the charts I’m sure, and when you get an opponent possessed with motivation, they are going to be a handful. The car was fast and the kid drove a clean race. When the 1 car got out out in clean air, it was over. It’s almost impossible to pass the leader.

JD gave it to him. Had to appease the folks who say the racing sucks. Noble move. I guess.
    Now that there is a swing and release statement. You must use talcum powder for increased grip while swinging from JD's coconuts 🥥 🥥.😁
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Is this sarcasm?

Only way to believe this is to be drunk or lack the understanding of dirt late model racing.
    I didn't notice the official 4m sarcasm symbol.
    8/13/16

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    My point wasn't that kudos weren't deserved, it was Rigsby's crediting Richards for what Hudson did on the track and not even mentioning Hud in the post race. Weaver talked about Hud, but as soon as Rigsby got back at it, it was all the mighty Mark Richards.And I'll happily congratulate Rocket for FINALLY winning the World. I'll just reserve the credit to the man that got it done...Hudson O'Neal. Same as if JD had won AGAIN, I would have given him the credit, not Longhorn.
    I will have to admit that it was a rather distasteful display !

I wonder if Rodney Combs called Mark ? As a team, WRC, they wanted that race bad, really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Is this sarcasm?

Only way to believe this is to be drunk or lack the understanding of dirt late model racing.
    My opinion. Attack it all you want. Throw an L in there if you want like the other goober. Throw in talcum powder and testicles like the Feger female. JD didn’t need it. Dirt late model racing did. My opinion. I hope you can handle it. My opinion I mean. I’m most impressed by Dale McDowell. Mark Richards deserved the win. He is one of the best. Been watching him all the way back to the NDRA days when I was a kid and he had a perm. Hudson O’Neal is a slightly better version of Jared Landers. He has enough to keep the best prepared race car up front but forget finesse. I saw JD slow down to a point where I thought he had a flat. No reason. The race was going to be a stinker. My opinion. I’ll try to post on here with more respect towards folks and drivers. I enjoyed the whole weekend. Nothing like Eldora!

Feger female! L

Mark must have paid jd for that gift... Lmao

You never know do you?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Mark must have paid jd for that gift... Lmao
    That is a possibility for sure and or he made some sort of deal with old Stewpot with tech inspection ? ?

I can always come on here if i want to see dumb remarks. Here is a legit remark, very good race, congrats to Huddy and Richards!!

See it is not hard to just enjoy a show without all of the conspiracy garbage.

You never know do you?
    Sometimes not, don't act as if you do either while you're butt hurt over jd getting whooped. L

JD gave it to him. Had to appease the folks who say the racing sucks. Noble move. I guess.
    This has to be the dumbest statement yet. Did you even listen to what JD said? Probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I can always come on here if i want to see dumb remarks. Here is a legit remark, very good race, congrats to Huddy and Richards!!

See it is not hard to just enjoy a show without all of the conspiracy garbage.
    Yes, dear... Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This has to be the dumbest statement yet. Did you even listen to what JD said? Probably not.
    He just forgot to implement the 4m seal of sarcasm.

S/

JD let Hudson win lmao.

I guess I can’t be surprised at the comment, everything is a conspiracy theory these days.

Dumbest post I’ve ever read.