Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    That smoking hot blond was kidrock.
    Lmao.............................................. .................................................. .......................................

That smoking hot blond was kidrock.
    trust me it was not

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    before the start of the heats he came and sat a couple rows behind me in the small stands before turn 3 in the back stretch, seem to be moving real well and looked good and was with a smoking hot blonde, so things seemed to be going REAL good
    I seen them together as well. She looks like she is about 25-30. She probably weighs about 110lbs, and 40lbs of the 110 is in her chest. If those things are real, we're all hitting the lottery this week.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I seen them together as well. She looks like she is about 25-30. She probably weighs about 110lbs, and 40lbs of the 110 is in her chest. If those things are real, we're all hitting the lottery this week.
    Good to hear, what a legend

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    that was her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    trust me it was not
    You obviously haven't seen kidrock since his breast augmentation and hair implants then.

"ROCKET the fastest in the world..."

I looked around and didn't see anybody shaking in their boots. Heck, had Davenport waited to lap 70 to fire, O'Neal most likely would have finished second.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Lets ask that same question a year from now.
    if t mac is an indicator of the house car this year...

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    if t mac is an indicator of the house car this year...
    And T-Mac also won 2 championships while being the house car and is still in contention for a 3rd with the way the points format is laid out this year so, there's that. I'm by no means saying he's will do good or like it. That's why I said lets give it a year and see where he's at.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post

I looked around and didn't see anybody shaking in their boots. Heck, had Davenport waited to lap 70 to fire, O'Neal most likely would have finished second.
    Woulda, coulda, shoulda, Rocket in my opinion had the fastest car all weekend it showed.

You obviously haven't seen kidrock since his breast augmentation and hair implants then.
    Sorry but, I'm flat chested and have hair extensions so, it couldn't have been me lol....................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Sorry but, I'm flat chested and have hair extensions so, it couldn't have been me lol....................
    Oh, yea! Couldn't have been you lol

Had my pop wore a rubber, I wouldn't be here laughing at you right now! Chuckle

You may want to get with JD and explain what he should have done to win because he said there was nothing more he could have done. I'm sure he would appreciate the help.

Cool

"ROCKET the fastest in the world..."I looked around and didn't see anybody shaking in their boots. Heck, had Davenport waited to lap 70 to fire, O'Neal most likely would have finished second.
    Of course if'n that young'in Bobby Pierce hadn't been an innocent victim of a tire misfortune, either one of those boys would have finished in P2 . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Of course if'n that young'in Bobby Pierce hadn't been an innocent victim of a tire misfortune, either one of those boys would have finished in P2 . . .
    This poor soul has been traumatized! Lol

Thumbs up

This poor soul has been traumatized! Lol
    Let us hope that better days are coming ?

Them horns are still on top of the food chain, ready racer dude... Don't you fret. Take a bubble bath with your Scooby Doo bottle of bath bubbles in hand and relax... You'll be fine! Smile

Unhappy

Them horns are still on top of the food chain, ready racer dude... Don't you fret. Take a bubble bath with your Scooby Doo bottle of bath bubbles in hand and relax... You'll be fine! Smile
    Now I have to agonize the possibility that Huddy O'neal will win the next 16 races in a row to surpass that young Bobby Pierce for totals win in this season . . .

Don't forget about RTJ.