Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Of course if'n that young'in Bobby Pierce hadn't been an innocent victim of a tire misfortune, either one of those boys would have finished in P2 . . .
    Oh so 32 was going to whip Rocket 1 like he did Friday night in the feature? All he seen was Rocket 1's taillights until the flat!

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    Oh so 32 was going to whip Rocket 1 like he did Friday night in the feature? All he seen was Rocket 1's taillights until the flat!
    Bobby said he didn't have a winning car Friday night but, with Hudson misfortune he was able to get the victory. Bobby was coming through the field before his flat on Saturday night so, we will never know if he would have something for Hudson or not but, I do believe the Rocket 1 was the fastest car all weekend.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Bobby said he didn't have a winning car Friday night but, with Hudson misfortune he was able to get the victory. Bobby was coming through the field before his flat on Saturday night so, we will never know if he would have something for Hudson or not but, I do believe the Rocket 1 was the fastest car all weekend.
    Yes it was almost super natural how that team gained all that much speed at that 1 particular track after being an also-ran to the Horns for most of the year ; wouldn't you say ? ?

Yes it was almost super natural how that team gained all that much speed at that 1 particular track after being an also-ran to the Horns for most of the year ; wouldn't you say ? ?
    Are you suggesting maybe some voo doo was at play here. I mean, Bloomers was in the pits,so, maybe he put the hex on dirty lil bobby's tars, ya think? Or did (as it has been mentioned) them horn drivers ( jd, in particular) let Don's young son win? Kinda spooky!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Are you suggesting maybe some voo doo was at play here. I mean, Bloomers was in the pits,so, maybe he put the hex on dirty lil bobby's tars, ya think? Or did (as it has been mentioned) them horn drivers ( jd, in particular) let Don's young son win? Kinda spooky!
    There may have been Aliens involved ?

There may have been Aliens involved ?
    It's possible. The ones in the in the saucer-shaped flying objects, not the cigar shaped ones.

I'm pretty sure it was Bloomers voodoo that had that effect on dirty bobby's tars.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I seen them together as well. She looks like she is about 25-30. She probably weighs about 110lbs, and 40lbs of the 110 is in her chest. If those things are real, we're all hitting the lottery this week.
    She should draw a long line selling items at Bloomys trailer when he returns to racing next year ! !

Cool

Now I have to agonize the possibility that Huddy O'neal will win the next 16 races in a row to surpass that young Bobby Pierce for totals win in this season . . .
    Make that 17 ! !

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    From not having to be around Mark Richards I would venture a guess that B Shepp is very happy with his move.
    When Shepard left Richards he probably had an ecstatic feeling like little Dale Jr. when he was finally free from " The Wicked Witch of The South " Tressa Earnhardt ? ?