Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Why are drivers so scared of little Bobby Pierce?

Poor Garrett Smith got the famous patented Pierce slide job. If he didn’t jump on the brakes he takes them booth out. I for the life of me will never understand why race after race year after year this has never been policed up by some of the veterans I can assure you in years past that would never fly. Try that slider on Billy Frye, Jimmy Mars, Dan Schielper, ect. a few times back in the day and see what happens. Maybe someday someone will have the guts to do something about it. I felt awful Smith, not only that, he gets door slammed by O’Neal. Both cost him his change tonight.

Hudson bicycled on to Smith going into 3. Had Smith not been there hud would have been on his lid. That was a racing deal that Smith had no way of knowing Hud had both left side tires up in the air...

Dirty bobby knows no other way but to funk other drivers. He's an idiot.

Pierce is gonna keep throwing sliders, winning races, and cashing big checks. If that causes some to continually wet themselves, they better invest in a case of Pampers cuz he ain't stopping and some of You's is showing signs of leakage.
    8/13/16

simple solution. Line him up and put him into the wall or over the top of the track. When Bob comes rushing at you just tell him, your kid is talented but I'm tired of his passing ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Pierce is gonna keep throwing sliders, winning races, and cashing big checks. If that causes some to continually wet themselves, they better invest in a case of Pampers cuz he ain't stopping and some of You's is showing signs of leakage.
    lol............................................... .................................................. .........................................

say what you want too, at the end of the day its a show for the fans, he makes it a show, couple of others do too

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    lol............................................... .................................................. .........................................
    You sit on here laughing at this but the truth is, you're sitting with wet diapers on yourself! You think it's funny but it is a sensitive matter and you know it!

Brakes are there for a reason. Everyone has em. Just the way the cars have to race now. Thornton throws sliders the same way and don’t hear anyone crying saying he’s dirty. Just the normal 4m KUNTS crying. Smith ruined his own night. Pierce didn’t touch him and as crazy as Hudson’s pass on him was he didn’t damage eithers car.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    You sit on here laughing at this but the truth is, you're sitting with wet diapers on yourself! You think it's funny but it is a sensitive matter and you know it!
    Yes I think what HH25 said was pretty funny hence my lol............................................... .......

It may be sensitive to you but, it sure in the heck isn't for me.

Garrett Smith aint no angel.

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    say what you want too, at the end of the day its a show for the fans, he makes it a show, couple of others do too
    So isn't a demo derby. If that's what you spend your cash to see then yes, you'll have gotten what you payed for. A good clean competitive race without a punk kid driving out of control, pissing off his compedtors isn't money well spent, if you are actually into racing...

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    So isn't a demo derby. If that's what you spend your cash to see then yes, you'll have gotten what you payed for. A good clean competitive race without a punk kid driving out of control, pissing off his compedtors isn't money well spent, if you are actually into racing...
    Who was upset with Pierce besides yourself and Obama. Close quarter sliders are part of racing nowadays with these cars. Pierce and smith never touched. Was a great race, would have been even better if smith and Hudson were there to compete at the end. Thornton throws the exact same sliders and no one complains.

Are you defending Hudson’s move on smith but criticizing pierces??? You’re a regular skip Bayless huh. Just argue for the fuk of it???

Drivers that fall victim to his stupidity aren't "scared of bobby". In today's world you can't spank kids that don't behave themselves.

Lobs, what move are you talking about that Hudson put on Smith? If you seen anything other then hud going in hard under Smith in 3 and bicycling into Smith, you don't know what you're talking about. Hud had no intentions other then passing him low. Dirty bobby is well known for idiotic slide.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes I think what HH25 said was pretty funny hence my lol............................................... .......

It may be sensitive to you but, it sure in the heck isn't for me.
    It was a joke, ya goof! But the truth be told, by you!! If you're good sitting there with wet die dies, then great for you. Not for me! Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Pampers don't leak, well unless you sit there in it like kid does, apparently.

Pierce is usually several tenths a second faster than the guys he is passing, and he gaps them pretty quick. That's the reason most drivers don't complain about Pierce as much as some of the people who post here. If you don't like the way he passes you, get faster. Or keep quiet.
    Last edited by Racefan99; 09-13-2023 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan99 View Post
    Pierce is usually several tenths a second faster than the guys he is passing, and he gaps them pretty quick. That's the reason most drivers don't complain about Pierce as much as some of the people who post here. If you don't like the way he passes you, get faster. Or keep quiet.
    It's just 1 or 2 incontinent people on here that can't deal with it.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    I can only assume the owners of this site are special needs since they can't fix the quote problem.
    You got to double click that btch (quote button).
    Usually works. Just not always.
    8/13/16