Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    1- Most drivers these days are beta males and scared of throwing hands.. rather tweet or post on facebook.

2- I can only assume the owners of this site are special needs since they can't fix the quote problem.

I would be embarrassed to have this problem continue and lack the ability to find someone on this freaking planet to fix it.

The software this site runs on hasn’t been updated since 2009 or 2010. There is all sorts of fixes that have been patched in the last 13 years.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

If you're scared of making contact on a 1/4 mile track and don't wanna scratch your pretty wrap..pull er on in! As long as the dudes are actually racing and not trying to wreck someone, then its gonna be tight on a place like Fairbury.

It’s the Russians fault, ever since SS drug them mattress backs in here before he got banned the quote ain’t worked for sheet.

Bobby wrecks people a lot less these days……no more wrecky Bobby, more like car rollerball with some serious finesse. His traffic navigation has improved a ton imo. It’s still get out of the way I’m coming through, but now it seems he steers his way through it instead of just plowing through.Horns Up.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yeah Bobby’s driving has cleaned up. Mostly because he’s in a car that will actually turn after all those years driving a dump truck masquerading as a late model.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

LOL there’s not much funnier than watching old men on Internet forums cry because their favorite drivers are repeatedly getting their azzes kicked. Not just getting their azz kicked, but getting it kicked without a hint of controversy. Man, that’s really gotta suck.

Anyway, congrats to Bobby Pierce. Leading the points in three different national racing series at the same time, is insanely cool. And he’s pretty much got the National Driver of the Year competition locked up too. It was an awesome battle between BP and RTJ until about a month ago, but BP has taken it up yet another notch since then. It’s been a joy to watch for those of us who just love to watch drivers like these do their thing, but it has to be tough times for the Pierce bashers haha.

☝️☝️☝️ Pierce has around 30 wins and $700 k in winning if I read it right some place. Idk he had that many! Go get em BLACKIES BOY!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Yup, Pierce has matured at a much quicker rate than his posse……..don’t hear much from the excuse making homers anymore, but when you do it’s like puberty in reverse.

Horns up🤘

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    So isn't a demo derby. If that's what you spend your cash to see then yes, you'll have gotten what you payed for. A good clean competitive race without a punk kid driving out of control, pissing off his compedtors isn't money well spent, if you are actually into racing...
    ok , ill bite, that punk kid is flat kicking there azz, while he has been out of control at times, this year isn't that, he flat drives the car on the edge FACTS even ole superman has to give him props, MIC DROP, oh ya hudson too

as the eagles said GET OVER IT !!!! lmao
    im not so much a fan as you have to give him respect, he is getting it done, the truth sux lmao

I can't figure out that when Pierce goes up top and starts passing everyone, why some other drivers don't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    I can't figure out that when Pierce goes up top and starts passing everyone, why some other drivers don't do the same.
    he runs a very free car, plus where he cut his teeth in racing you had to run like that to win

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    he runs a very free car, plus where he cut his teeth in racing you had to run like that to win
    Where he cut teeth was on the bottom. He biched and cryed about the tires being in his way at falls. He was known as a bottom feeder. Get it right. L
    Last edited by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS; 09-14-2023 at 07:49 AM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    ☝️☝️☝️ Pierce has around 30 wins and $700 k in winning if I read it right some place. Idk he had that many! Go get em BLACKIES BOY!
    Now you are starting to come around ! I knew in time that you were going to appreciate the massive skill and talent that We the saavy and smart railbird race fans observe and enjoy ! Young Bob Pierce provides all of that and more ! !

Lol, you're a little confused this morning rr. Keep hoping though... Lsm

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Where he cut teeth was on the bottom. He biched and cryed about the tires being in his way at falls. He was known as a bottom feeder. Get it right. L
    bitched and cried?? really? I call it voicing his opinion, people do have the right to do that dont they?? especially when it costs them money?? I happened to be there for that race and where i sat if i turned my head to the left, I got a clear view from the cars when they came out of 4. There is no doubt they pushed those tires out about 10 foot blocking Pierce' lane. It was obvious. There was pics showing the tires at the start of the race and tires after they moved them out. They clearly showed the tires pushed out farther from the start. So I will tell you maybe you should get it right because as usual you dont

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    bitched and cried?? really? I call it voicing his opinion, people do have the right to do that dont they?? especially when it costs them money?? I happened to be there for that race and where i sat if i turned my head to the left, I got a clear view from the cars when they came out of 4. There is no doubt they pushed those tires out about 10 foot blocking Pierce' lane. It was obvious. There was pics showing the tires at the start of the race and tires after they moved them out. They clearly showed the tires pushed out farther from the start. So I will tell you maybe you should get it right because as usual you dont
    Lol....i love it when people bring up facts....i too was there...no doubt they pushed those tires out...but you can't tell those pierce haters squat because they know everything

What a dumb argument. No matter the location of the tires, a driver is suppose to go around them, not over them. Geeezzzzz....

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Now you are starting to come around ! I knew in time that you were going to appreciate the massive skill and talent that We the saavy and smart railbird race fans observe and enjoy ! Young Bob Pierce provides all of that and more ! !
    I'm not the imposter. That would be Blackie your refuring too. Keep track of join date and post.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    What a dumb argument. No matter the location of the tires, a driver is suppose to go around them, not over them. Geeezzzzz....
    👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

He didn't go over it. He was gently nudging it lower every lap. I don't remember if it was both sides or one, or if they stopped the race to push them back out, or did it during a caution.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    He didn't go over it. He was gently nudging it lower every lap. I don't remember if it was both sides or one, or if they stopped the race to push them back out, or did it during a caution.
    they did it during a caution...and for the record....the pics show it all...the tires before the race and the tires after they pushed them out....no doubt they cut off bobbys lane...its a dead horse only brought up by a hater grasping at something he can bash pierce for...if i wasnt so lazy id pull up the pics that would end this...oh wait....the pics were already posted on here when it happened and it didnt end there...thats odd??? proof of said stupid persons claim and even though he was proven wrong and he still holds claim to it?? dudes got major issues