Default Video of Castrol @ Fairbury

This is a great video of last night's race. It has practically a front row view of the Smith/O'Neal incident.

https://youtu.be/Q6MKO3FUVkg?feature=shared
    Formerly 66#1

Great video production. I've watched the two-wheel stand multiple times about the 27:00 mark. Does Hudson clip that inside tire, launching him? It's hard to tell.

Thanks for posting the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    Great video production. I've watched the two-wheel stand multiple times about the 27:00 mark. Does Hudson clip that inside tire, launching him? It's hard to tell.

Thanks for posting the video.
    Youtube allows you to slow down the video. Looks to me like the left front was already lifting before he got to where the tire was, and no contact. Huddy was right. Smith was running the high side until that point, and went down just in time to catch Huddy bicycling it.

From my vantage point, Hudson carried way to much speed into 3. When he got up on the right side wheels, he turned right to bring it back down. I'm surprised Smith continued. He got drilled.
    8/13/16

Watched it over several times. It’s easy to judge from a computer where you can rerun and slow it down and all that BS, but I highly doubt the 1 car was intending to have happen what did happen. The leader did change lines. It all happens in the blink of an eye. I can see why the leader lost his temper…it’s racing and your emotions and adrenaline are off the charts when you’re in the heat of battle. All of it is unfortunate and hopefully after a few days both racers will move on and not escalate.

I don't see anyone here judging or implying the 1 car was intending to have happen what did happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    From my vantage point, Hudson carried way to much speed into 3. When he got up on the right side wheels, he turned right to bring it back down. I'm surprised Smith continued. He got drilled.
    That looked about right to me.