Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why Not Pierce in the House Car

Pierce has done more in the longhorn than pretty much anyone, i would think he would be the house car deal
    not beating on b-shep but pierce is getting it done, and he is young enough for the investment
    now that he is comfortable in his cars, like ole bloomer said "that kid is going to win alot of races"
    he has to be the best talent in dirt late models today
    maybe he was offered, don't know

let the bashing begin,lol

It's a pretty simple answer as to why he didn't get it. Pierce doesn't have RDS on his car.

I don't think he had any interest in it either. IMO, he is better off not being in it.

Y'all call it bashing when its just telling it like it is, but I get it you don't get it lol. Don't know if it was offered but I doubt very much if longhorn wants to be represented by somebody who drives others with absolutely no respect no matter his "talent level".

Just a guess... Smile

Sliding Sideways...I wish you would just leave this site alone...You are ruining every message that some try to post about everything. You are a piece of $#@$%. Glad you don't post on the other Late Model forum. Not sure why you have a hard on for Bobby so much you can't live with out cutting the kid down. Be a man and grow up. If this upsets you please feel free to message me.

Obviously you have not watched much racing this season. Bobby has toned down and is very consistent. He hasnt done anything those other drivers havent/wouldnt do. I really doubt they wanted to be the house car, they seem to be doing just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    Sliding Sideways...I wish you would just leave this site alone...You are ruining every message that some try to post about everything. You are a piece of $#@$%. Glad you don't post on the other Late Model forum. Not sure why you have a hard on for Bobby so much you can't live with out cutting the kid down. Be a man and grow up. If this upsets you please feel free to message me.
    He can't. He's obsessed w bashing Pierce and whoever else. That is his nature and he won't change.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

DRAMA!! maybe the events that happened a few years back? his mom drunk wanting to fight was all over social media,plus the incident with the tall cool 1 going out on the track during the Tyler Erb incident. just a thought!

so yall think pierce has done more in his short stent in the horn than super man has ? come on now , not a pierce hater but thats a stretch ....

Because Brandon Sheppard represents a company better than almost anyone can plus he has experience doing while being a top 5 late model driver. Choice seemed pretty easy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    Wait I'm the one upset here. What was I thinking??? Carry on Mr. Blackie sir. Nevermind me when I'm all upset like this and just have to vent. I just have to. My bad
    Lol, it's all good, I'm used to you goofs getting you pretty panties in a wad over what I say. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    Pierce has done more in the longhorn than pretty much anyone
    Alrighty then!

Oh boy, smh. Lol, now here is some real knowledge at work, I tell you what! Lolsdm...

Because Brandon Sheppard brought money with him in the name of Scott Rigs. Don't think for a minute that didn't help but, Brandon Sheppard is a great choice. He is a proven winner and is easy as one can be on equipment. Sponsor like him and are willing to back him. He's been in a house car so, he's familiar with that part.

Bobby has Bob Pierce not sure he needs anything else right now. 30 wins and leading three series points battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Bobby has Bob Pierce not sure he needs anything else right now. 30 wins and leading three series points battle.
    Probably the best crew chief in the sport.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Probably the best crew chief in the sport.
    I would bet Brandon Sheppard would agree with this

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Alrighty then!

Oh boy, smh. Lol, now here is some real knowledge at work, I tell you what! Lolsdm...
    I meant this year, geez the intelligence im working with here, lmao

Name says it all sideways, leave the pipe alone , lmao

I meant this year, geez the intelligence im working with here, lmao

Name says it all sideways, leave the pipe alone , lmao
    At first I thought you was talkin bout yourself with all that intelligence stuff, then I realized, yous was making fun a me lol.

Well shoot, darn it all. I done thought I sounded smart with my response. I guess I'm gonna have to go back to skooler and lernt me some a that there mind readin stuff, or somthin, I reckon<

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Because Brandon Sheppard represents a company better than almost anyone can plus he has experience doing while being a top 5 late model driver. Choice seemed pretty easy to me.
    there is no way Shepherd was there first choice Pierce would have been … but Pierce or Thorton why would you mess with what you have going they probably have some tricks up their sleeves that the Longhorn boys are not aware of

Pierce has done more in the longhorn than pretty much anyone, i would think he would be the house car deal
    not beating on b-shep but pierce is getting it done, and he is young enough for the investment
    now that he is comfortable in his cars, like ole bloomer said "that kid is going to win alot of races"
    he has to be the best talent in dirt late models today
    maybe he was offered, don't know

let the bashing begin,lol
    While I respect Bobby's driving abilities, I wonder if his "limited vocabulary" tee-shirts would have something to do with the decision. I would imagine a company might have some reluctance to associate with someone that would put that on a tee-shirt.

Why would Sheppard not be their first choice. He brings Sponsors, Money and Talent. Just because he's +not setting the world on fire right now don't mean they won't in the future. Sometimes it takes awhile to gel with different people. Why not just keep Timmy Mac. fatter all he's won two Championships under his banner.