Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default JD done gone and stirred the Knoxville worshippers up…

Call Knoxville a dump last night.

We can keep blaming tracks because nobody wants to have a conversation about the cars..

Talk about bobby being a cry baby... Ole jd is as bad as they come, worse then Billy Moyer, who was there and didn't cry about anything. At least Billy showed up unlike cry baby bobby!

Calling one of the nicest facilities in the country a dump for a problem he and his team literally created. What a crybaby. Maybe it’s time he stay home on his dumpy ranch.

So you have the lead and literally drive it into the wall not once but twice and it's the tracks fault. Come on JD you fuc*ed up admit it.

I've always said jd is just an average driver, well he proves it here recently.

Who else hit the wall twice, or even once? Go jd, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    We can keep blaming tracks because nobody wants to have a conversation about the cars..
    Bingo! Couldn't be more right. Drivers and fans cry about the tracks every week while ignoring the cars are trash.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

^ I knew this would draw your interest lol.

“ Knoxville not a dump, and I never slice” …..In my best judge schmells voice.

I don’t understand all the hate from the sprint car guys /fans to where they won’t come to watch…..sprints aren’t my thing so much but I do like to see them come to my local track occasionally.
    A good race is just a dam good race, no matter what’s above the 4 wheels imo.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

"I've always said jd is just an average driver,"

Actually, you proved what an idiot you really are now and always have been . . . . .

Wouldn't want to be relying on JD merch sales at Knoxville for my living expenses. It really comes off hypocritical for him to whine about the aero push so bad since virtually of his major event success has occurred in the aero push era that really seemed to get bad right around mid 2010's when he paired up with Rumley.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    "I've always said jd is just an average driver,"

Actually, you proved what an idiot you really are now and always have been . . . . .
    You being that special individual you are, makes your remarks that much more substantial. Grin

Knoxville is a so-so to terrible track for everything but winged sprint cars. It’s definitely not a dump. It’s a fantastic facility.

And the cars keep getting more aero focused to the detriment of drivability. There’s that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Jd prolly used " DUMP" as in nobody likes to come to that track. I'm sure he's prolly thinking that it wasn't the appropriate word now. Jmo
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    I've always said jd is just an average driver, well he proves it here recently.

Who else hit the wall twice, or even once? Go jd, lol.
    Average? What a clown

Quote Originally Posted by ron19 View Post
    Average? What a clown
    Oh yea, he's just an average driver, but with special gadgetry he does pretty well. He can't seem to stay off the wall without help of some sort on his car. I wouldn't call him a clown tho. Unless you're talking about him saying k-ville is a dump. Lol, that was pretty fummy! Lolsdm!

Never been a fan of Knoxville for a DLM race, but its hallowed ground for outlaw sprints and I respect that. Having a driver make negative comments after eating the wall pretty hard is pretty common place in my experience and not worth making a fuss over. I'm personally not a fan of aero dependent race cars of any type, but its where the powers that be have led the sport in superb ignorance. They've ignored history and logic in favor of short term gains and creating long term loss because like it or not the number of DLM's in competition through out the country is in decline. I hope one day they'll address the elephant in the room, but just like the Great Reset BS, it will moist likely be far too late and too much damage will have been done. Enjoy the next level, she won't be around long.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

I've heard all about the demise of late models for the last 15 or so years. I'm still waiting to send the flowers and they are starting to look a little rough.
    8/13/16

Wow! Poor little baby got in dirty air, crashed his car,it's the tracks fault cause it's a dump! lol.... somebody's ego got hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I've heard all about the demise of late models for the last 15 or so years. I'm still waiting to send the flowers and they are starting to look a little rough.
    Cancer is often a slow death. When you go to your local track and they don't have late models anymore, that's blood in your stool.

You feel fine because you went to Eldora and they had 90 cars.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 09-15-2023 at 08:47 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1