Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tmac

Default Tmac

Whats up with McCreadie. Has been terrible lately.

He's had a horrible yr. His car is junk or someone in control doesn't know what there doing. I'm a dye hard t-mac fan but he doesn't deserve to b house car. This is 2nd feature they missed in less than a week. Wish they would get it turned around. 🤔
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He's had a horrible yr. His car is junk or someone in control doesn't know what there doing. I'm a dye hard t-mac fan but he doesn't deserve to b house car. This is 2nd feature they missed in less than a week. Wish they would get it turned around. 樂
    I would not be surprised if that team is running Rocket Chassis next year even though it was announced that they would still be in Longhorns once it was announced that they would no longer be the Longhorn House Car.

Yea since the announcement it seems that the so called sharing of information hasn't made it to the 39 team. Ya'll keep believing, it's the gospel troot. LMAO

Big TMAC fan - been pretty painful all season, but lately its reached the point where he cannot even compete with lower funded teams/equipment. Losing Snellen has really hurt them.

Hard to watch a good man like Timmy go in the direction he's going. I still have faith in him that he'll come back, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by nomar523 View Post
    Whats up with McCreadie. Has been terrible lately.
    This would be my guess>
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Yea since the announcement it seems that the so called sharing of information hasn't made it to the 39 team. Ya'll keep believing, it's the gospel troot. LMAO

As with almost everything, I'm sure there is more going on with longhorn than what has been said. Most people wouldn't exit a program that has got you the championship the last 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Maybe the comment he made a while back didn't sit to well with the ones giving the information!!!!!( they (the engineers) need to get up off of the couch and come to the track)..anybody remember that comment?

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    Maybe the comment he made a while back didn't sit to well with the ones giving the information!!!!!( they (the engineers) need to get up off of the couch and come to the track)..anybody remember that comment?
    I do remember that! He never seemed happy or appreciative even when he did win.

Maybe they let him back in on all the secrets.

/S

^Sarcastic you say but it could very well be true. He went from running like sht most of this season to making a lot of noise, in one race? They did something.

Advice from Rumley makes the world of difference
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Why wouldn't he just fire tmac? He's ignoring Tmac while giving Bobby and RTJ advice to beat Tmac and BShep?

The old guys just don't take the chances the younger guys do.

they said t mac went to backup car on saturday and it made a ton of difference obviously. t mac is a very honest person who says what he feels. hes not bloomer who lies with every 5th word he says so hes not as entertaining as bloomer. i prefer the t macs of the world to the bloomers...but im old school.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    they said t mac went to backup car on saturday and it made a ton of difference obviously. t mac is a very honest person who says what he feels. hes not bloomer who lies with every 5th word he says so hes not as entertaining as bloomer. i prefer the t macs of the world to the bloomers...but im old school.
    I guess if b!tching about everything is what you like..

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    Bloomers tell you you're a few brick short of a load? He wasn't lying. Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I guess if b!tching about everything is what you like..
    I know what you mean. I use to be a big T Mac Sweetners fan when he was young. He's gotten awfully cranky as he's aged. I wouldn't want to be around him come the nursing home days.
    8/13/16

^ You won't be... Giggle