Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tmac

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    they said t mac went to backup car on saturday and it made a ton of difference obviously. t mac is a very honest person who says what he feels. hes not bloomer who lies with every 5th word he says so hes not as entertaining as bloomer. i prefer the t macs of the world to the bloomers...but im old school.
    I other words, If'n that old Bloomer guy tells you it is raining outside you had better go take a look-see to tell weather or not he is a tellig them there fibs ? ?

^ well, he'd be standing out there in that thar in there, rain thar. Nota nuffa that thar sense ta come inside out of it, yep

Just because Rumley comes into help it doesn't mean the driver will like the feel of those adjustments

Question

[QUOTE=SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS;2469253]^ well, he'd be standing out there in that thar in there, rain thar. Nota nuffa that thar sense ta come inside out of it, yep[/QBloomquist is a Swede name by the way and my Uncle said that the dumb Swedes didn't have enough sense to come out of the rain ! ! But then my other Uncle said the same thing about the Polish peeples ? ?

As bad as the car is he still works his way into the top 10 in the longer races Rumley is smart but he is not God he was in Shepard‘s pits this weekend and they still finished behind TMAC

I believe all of you are giving Rumley way too much credit. All of the top teams have a Rumley or a super Rumley. In a case like Chris Madden, he's the driver and the Rumley, as are a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    In a case like Chris Madden, he's the driver and the Rumley, as are a few others.
    Then why did he switch chassis to get more support?

Back to Rocket...