Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Dirt Empire Magazie

It is well worth it to buy since the wonderful #32 Bobby pierce graces the front cover ! !

YES ! Worth it many times over.

A tremdenous publication. The articles and photos are outstanding.

And in this months issue they have both Kyle Larson and that young Bobby Pierce on the front cover ! ! The 2 most ELECTRIFYING racers in the world of DIRT racing today ! ! What a BONUS INDEED !

I just received my issue of the Dirt Empire mag and read the interview of Bobby Pierce. He appears to be quite intelligent and a person one would like to have as a friend.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    I just received my issue of the Dirt Empire mag and read the interview of Bobby Pierce. He appears to be quite intelligent and a person one would like to have as a friend.
    There is no doubt about THAT !
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-28-2023 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    And in this months issue they have both Kyle Larson and that young Bobby Pierce on the front cover ! ! The 2 most ELECTRIFYING racers in the world of DIRT racing today ! ! What a BONUS INDEED !
    every time I see your posts I cant help to think that you are phil using one of his hundreds of screen names....the way you go overboard drooling over pierce is sarcastically humorous...

^That's because you're not to bright, russ/aka Billy the kid. Lmao

Until he loses control of himself and drives you like an idiot, slams your door or takes off your nose. Yeah, put anybody in front of the camera and they're going to try to act decent... In dirty bobby's case he don't always act decent in front of the camera or in a interview, I might add. Laugh out loud

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Until he loses control of himself and drives you like an idiot, slams your door or takes off your nose. Yeah, put anybody in front of the camera and they're going to try to act decent... In dirty bobby's case he don't always act decent in front of the camera or in a interview, I might add. Laugh out loud

YOU of all people have no room to talk...youre the biggest clown around....you are a one man circus...but with all your screen names youre like a 3 ring circus...i love it when you post your BS and nobody responds lol and lol some morerer...your too stupid to take the hint....people are tired of your childish crap...its obvious you dont care that people think your a clown...rock on brother!!! mission accomplished

Rock on Garth... I mean russ/aka Billy the kid and others you go by on here. Smile

Cool

Some very good photos in there as well ! ! I thought that the images of the Rickey Bobby and the Scooby Doo car shots turned out especially good ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-28-2023 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    every time I see your posts I cant help to think that you are phil using one of his hundreds of screen names....the way you go overboard drooling over pierce is sarcastically humorous...
    He hijacks others screen names also.
    THE ORIGINAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS

Love it for sure

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Love it for sure
    Great rag ! !Too bad the article about Kyle Larson was overshadowed by the article on young Bobby Pierce. I saw some of the mags at Tractor Supply Co last night .

Smile

^^^ Hey, I just bought a new tractor supply ball cap yesterday... What a coincidence! Grin
    Doin good work ! ! It is good anytime a guy can help promote a company that has the wherewithal to promote anything to do with racing ! ! Young Bobby Pierce has just come out with some new shirts. Be a sport and get your order in today ! !

Your pathetic phil
    THE ORIGINAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS

Just Hahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....ha
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Love it for sure
    I gotta admit that the driver you talk about often did a heck of a job in that new big old Longhorn Chassis at east Alabama . That was a good looking car and ran as if it was on rails all the way to victory lane ! !

Tractor Supply sells magazines ? That is a real surprise to me.