Thread: Nascrap

Default Nascrap

So nascrap gave up Dirt racing. I say good riddance and stay in your lane. Fat cats at Nascrap just trying to ride the coattails of Dirts popularity. Tried throwing Larson down our throats, then you have 'I love dirt racing so much' Clint Boywer who was in it for the money, then he loves dirt so much folds his dirt program. 2 faced as no tomorrow. Worst thing dirt could ever do is get affiliated with anything Nascrap. Nascrap killed themselves with greed and Dirt in no way needs Nascrap to survive or exist. I wouldn't go back to being a fan of Nascrap if they gave me suites to every race at every track. Nascar screwed there fans over big time. So pay the piper.

They haven't given up on it. It just won't be at Bristol. Rumor is it will be at a legit dirt track. Stay tuned.

^That's to bad, best nascrash race I've seen since back in the 70's was on, Bristol Dirt Baby!<

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Doubt Ricky is cheating but Bloomers is looking better then he has in a long time! Must be that new blow up doll he has? L!
    Lets hope that old Bloomy guy will be back in the saddle soon [his racecars saddle and or hers ] ! !

Don't agree with the statement that NASCAR is "throwing" Kyle Larson at dirt racing. That young man loves racing and can, literally, drive anything with wheels. Kevin Rumley doesn't want to give up that family's racing legacy so he maintains a car, looks around for an available, top shelf driver and there's Larson. He fits in dirt racing like a glove.

Well said Jog….if anything it’s Larson himself wanting to be in anything and everything he can drive.

I do agree however that nascar should leave the dirt racing up to the pros.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Lets hope that old Bloomy guy will be back in the saddle soon [his racecars saddle and or hers ] ! !
    I got my threads mixed up but I fixed it... Go there with this, so we don't get tar tarred and feathered by the elitist! Smile

Unhappy

I got my threads mixed up but I fixed it... Go there with this, so we don't get tar tarred and feathered by the elitist! Smile
    Or KARENED on up ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Or KARENED on up ! !
    Nah, that would put them on another level. L

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Don't agree with the statement that NASCAR is "throwing" Kyle Larson at dirt racing. That young man loves racing and can, literally, drive anything with wheels. Kevin Rumley doesn't want to give up that family's racing legacy so he maintains a car, looks around for an available, top shelf driver and there's Larson. He fits in dirt racing like a glove.
    ^ yep......

NASCAR likes to chase new things. In the late 90s they chased all things Charlotte whenever and wherever they built a new track when they were in their boom time. Every new track was a Charlotte clone. How'd that work out?

They chased the concept of their playoff chase.

They chased the popularity of dirt racing with the Bristol deal.

Now they want to chase street racing. Why not? The new car is really more like a Trans Am road racer anyway.

They chase away their long standing fan base who made them so popular.

What will they chase next? Probably they will get on the electric bandwagon along the way.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

He11, I blame it on Bobby Pierce. 🙄
    8/13/16

Yesh not sure why they need a dirt track they're doing fine without it. Yeah it's not the days of old but, they're doing ok. I mean did you see Knoxville with the late models and how empty the stands looked. Nascar as their fan base, Sprint cars have their fan base and late models have their fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He11, I blame it on Bobby Pierce. 
    Post of the year lmao.............................................. ............................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Post of the year lmao.............................................. ............................
    ^said the poster child for Jerry's kids... Laugh and a continuous line of periods

^said the poster child for Jerry's kids... Laugh and a continuous line of periods

Would be an honor to be the poster child of Jerry's kids.

Yeah, I'm sure it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    You are totally correct. I am sure that his car owners would prefer if he did not run dirt.

Also, he is a great ambassador for dirt racing.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    He11, I blame it on Bobby Pierce. 
    Gotta be, Just gotta be !