Angry This state is becoming a " LAUGHING STOCK " . . .

Politicians with any kind of couth are embarrassed that Pennsylvania's John Fetterman is showing up with the garb of shorts and sweat pants that a crack addict as he is said to be would wear on the street on his to cop a drug deal ! ! Fat sloppy hog that he is ! For SHAME ! !

I think these DEM whackos are mocking our nation and showing no respect for the offices they stole...

This would never have been allowed until the last few years. This goon should be removed now. In fact a real audit should have been done right after they stole this election for a man that is not qualified to mop a floor.

Dems in other government agencies are men wearing lipstick, shaving their heads and wearing ear rings, high heels and blue dresses, so go figure.

I wonder if red high heels would clash with his hoodies?

Remember the Frank Zappa song "Can't affort no shoes"? lol
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I think these DEM whackos are mocking our nation and showing no respect for the offices they stole...This would never have been allowed until the last few years. This goon should be removed now. In fact a real audit should have been done right after they stole this election for a man that is not qualified to mop a floor.Dems in other government agencies are men wearing lipstick, shaving their heads and wearing ear rings, high heels and blue dresses, so go figure.I wonder if red high heels would clash with his hoodies?Remember the Frank Zappa song "Can't affort no shoes"? lol
    Don't recall the Zappa song but remember "Every girl is crazy about a sharp dressed man" by ZZ Top .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDGKKNM7a7s
    Can't Afford No Shoes Video

And here is a song just for Fetterman. Po-Jama People...

https://youtu.be/vu_eq9IPtCg
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 09-21-2023 at 10:34 AM.

Well at least PA has a great governorahahahahahahahahahahaha……..sorry tried to hold it in while I typed that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Everyone wants to wear Carhartt until it's time to do Carhartt sh*t.

That’s a great slogan. And you’re 100%correct.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by gumby_32d View Post
    Everyone wants to wear Carhartt until it's time to do Carhartt sh*t.
    That at least would be better attire than clothing that you might see in a homeless crack user district in a democratic city ! Google Kensington Avenue in Philly to see where Festermans roots are planted !

"Everyone wants to wear Carhartt until it's time to do Carhartt sh*t." That's a good one Gumby.

I've worn through a few of their garb and then I went over to Duluth Trading Company. Those Firehose work pants are the bomb. Tough, comfortable, and so many pockets you'd think it's a storage unit. I buy a bunch of their products now.

I think a bunch of senators now should have a protest day. Still wear suits, but wear suits that look like Steve Harvey suits. You know, those pimp looking things he wears on Family Feud.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Senate Relaxes Rules To Allow Fetterman To Take Baths In Reflecting Pool

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a gracious move of bipartisanship, the Senate voted to relax rules to allow their freshman Senator Jabba The Fetterman to take a bath in the reflecting pool.

The rules were immediately relaxed after the Senator from Transylvania described how he would fall into a deep depression were he to not be allowed to bathe naked in the reflecting pool.

"We wouldn't want our young friend to feel uncomfortable in any way," said Senator Mitch McConnell over the span of 45 minutes. "Besides, it would be good for the American people to see what the daily life of their elected representatives is like."

Below is a list of other allowances given to Mr. Fettermanstein over the past few days:

Bringing in the world's best tailor for a custom loincloth fitting.
    Senate floor toilet installed so he doesn't have to get up to go poop.
    Fettermoog is allowed to park his RV in the Capitol driveway as long as he needs.
    Bra optional.

https://babylonbee.com/news/senate-r...m_medium=email