Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Almighty flo

Gentleman, you are the biggest hoser's/ loser's and money grabbers out there today. I turn flo on , today I'm watching super mods from oswego. All of a f*ck in second there is no audio, is this the first time this has happened ? O h*ll no. Your app is either put together by trial and error or 2 guys in a basement that call out for mommy to wipe there a**es. All that money you have to be spending in sponsorship on some of the top teams out there only shows how bad your ripping off the paying customers. CARRY ON.

You people complain about lucas ? This sh*t show is a joke. I'm sure the guy with the comb over and wrinkles is lol his *SS off

BLACKIE, maybe you should hire yourself out because they've proven they can't stop you.

RANT OVER AND OUT

Don't bring me into your bourbon breath, menstrual cramping, hissy fits.

Laugh

I enjoy the content but the Flo app has to be the most user UNfriendly concoction I've ever used. Like navigating thru a seek and find.
    8/13/16

I've literally never had an issue and think its beyond reliable.

I watch Flo all year round, Racing and Hockey --- never a problem that people speak about on here, or the sprint car forums.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Don't bring me into your bourbon breath, menstrual cramping, hissy fits.Laugh
    Had this been a MIDOL worthy issue ?

Quote Originally Posted by raburke23 View Post
    I've literally never had an issue and think its beyond reliable.
    I can't remember having any issues myself. I never have understood why people come on here to complain about their issues with the app?

I've complained so much about how sorry the service is, they won't even answer an email from me. By far the worst streaming service for racing out there. I've watched Facebook live streaming that was better. I've been called out on here for complaining. Don't care what is said to me. I pay for it. I can b1tch if I want to. Not 2 ways about it. FLO sux!!!

Zac, I didn't get on here to complain about it. I asked for help from people on here and went to FLO countless times. They know there is an issue and don't care to fix it. That is my issue with them.

Across multiple platforms, I’ve never had an issue with it.

Same here. Had it for going on three years across multiple platforms and never a single issue.

It was miserable on my Apple TV, my roku setup has worked great except every now and then I’ll get a buffer issue or a technical difficulty type deal but that’s very rare.
    Only thing negative I’ll say is that music they play while the screen says starting soon is like fingernails on a chalkboard, please make that go away and replace it with inserts of tbt from dod with that cool music.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

My question is --- why do some people have issues with Flo, and some people don’t?

Mine has worked with no issue whatsoever. Then in the last month i'd say I turn it on or I am watching something and the audio goes down. Poof gone, nothing is different. I know it's not something I'm doing.

Other than occasional buffering, it’s been decent. I do agree that it can be a bit ‘seek and find’ at times to locate a replay. I only recently signed up so it’s early days for me using it.
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Mine works pretty well well with my ROKU also. It buffers now and then, but that’s pretty rare.

Do you guys use the same email and password to get into dirtondirt.com? I can’t get into dirtondirt.

I don't have too many complaints other than FLO is the only app I use that buffers occasionally. Dirtvision and others have never buffered on me.

Driver50X --- just send Flo a email and they will fix it
    Last edited by MEE; 09-26-2023 at 11:08 AM.

Ok. Thanks.