Default Blair leaving Boom Briggs team

Joining up with Centerline Motorsports for 2024 and will still tour.

Who is centerline? Boom had enough & slowing down? Boom & Chub are getting up there!!

Owned by Brad Spochacz in western PA. He fields a car for Daryl Charlier right now.

Centerline split with Charlier and Kyle Lukon will be in the 00 Super Late model this weekend at the Lucas races. Max drove the Centerline 00 crate car to wins at Lernerville and Tyler County with the Rush series.

Max is without question a driver that I think could be as good as anyone on tour. He and his father have always made it known to everyone, if it's not feasible to go to a race and not be prepared to run up front then they are not going. I never understood the deal with boom, esp with him still in a car. Boom is a very knowledgeable guy but the 2 car deal was never going to work. His dollars spent compared to how they ran, it cost boom a ton.

Hoping Max is successful moving forward

Some reserch on Brad Spochacz. Looks like he owns a couple of Auto Body shops in the Pittsburgh area. Wish Max the best of luck in 2024.

Blair/Briggs to Part Ways after 2023 – Blair Lands Ride with Centerline Motorsports
    As our 2023 racing season winds down, we would like to thank everyone who supported our racing program over this past year. We can’t thank Steve and Boom Briggs enough for giving Max the opportunity to run the LUCAS Oil Series. With a handful of races remaining, Max sits 9th in the points and has wrapped up the Rookie of the Year honors.
    The team sat down last week and had a discussion about plans for the 2024 racing season. With Steve and Boom looking to scale things back next year to a one-car team, it was mutually decided that the teams would part ways following the 2023 racing season. Again, we want to thank Steve, Boom and Chub for giving Max this opportunity. They provided Max with top-notch equipment, a great partnership as well as continued friendship. We really enjoyed working with Boom and team all season.
    With that being said, Max is excited to announce that he has teamed up with Brad Spochacz at Centerline Motorsports for the 2024 season. Brad has been a long-time friend and supporter of Boom and team, and looks forward to everyone continuing to work together.
    Although we still have some details to work out, the plans are for Max to continue to follow a national tour. Once these details have been finalized, we will release additional information regarding Max’s 2024 racing plans.
    Thank you to all of our 2023 marketing partners for your continued support. We are looking forward to working together for the upcoming 2024 racing season.
    Briggs Transportation | Gable Inn | Murphy’s Logging | C&J Dairy | Excess Storage | Previty’s Auto Wrecking | Creekside Auto Sales | Meridien Hardwoods | Trans 58 | Colonial Metal Products | Jeff Ferro | Tucker Drums | NW Bus Services | Northeast Paving & Sealing | Chub Frank Racing | Valvoline | Clements Racing Engines | CJ’s Auto Transport | VP Racing Fuels | Rocket Chassis | Penske Racing Shocks | Hoosier Racing Tire | Fast Shafts | Simpson | TruForm Race Products | Swift Springs | STAKT | Accu-Force | Beyea Custom Headers | Allstar Performance | Sweet Mfg. | Bulldog Rear Ends | Wilwood | MWB Custom Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Max is without question a driver that I think could be as good as anyone on tour. He and his father have always made it known to everyone, if it's not feasible to go to a race and not be prepared to run up front then they are not going. I never understood the deal with boom, esp with him still in a car. Boom is a very knowledgeable guy but the 2 car deal was never going to work. His dollars spent compared to how they ran, it cost boom a ton.

Hoping Max is successful moving forward
    Why doesn't Boom just hand the wheel over to Max? Then he could drink all night long and not just after hes done driving. Boom's days are way behind him!!

Maybe Boom just still enjoys driving and helping up and coming young guys? Every racer loves to win, Some need to win, Some are content with running the race.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Boom reminds me of Clayton Christenberry back in the day when he sponsored Freddy Smith. As long as he is having a great time spending his own money good for him. given the opportunity i would do the same thing.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard