Thread: Newsom strategy

Default Newsom strategy

I was listening to Clay-Buck radio broadcast while i was driving and they made quite an interesting deduction about the self serving California Gov.

1. He lets Hannity interview him of all things
    2. He is definitely friendly toward Trump and with Trump
    3. He is going to debate DeSantos
    What on earth is this all about? I will repeat their view. I think everyone knows he wants to be President. He cannot at this point vote to get rid of candidate Biden because the party would to have to support the politically challenged Harris. So if Trump wins he will strengthen the Economy and only have one term. This opens the door for Newsom to run in 2028. If sleepy Joe wins, Harris will take over when he can't serve out his term and she will have to be the nominee in 2028 or face a rebellion.

Even if Biden did finish his next term, the Dems are stuck with her. I think this whole Dem circus is going to be entertaining and they are going to lose in 2024 one way or another IMO. She is a nightmare for the party either way. Nobody likes her except a few lefties.

How does Kamala get any support for President? There are only so many desks to crawl under!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

More irrelevant than new coke……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That is why Biden is not going to win if he runs again. It is also what Newsom cannot figure out. How to get rid of her. I just threw this out there for amusement anyway, Dems have backed themselves in a corner with her

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    How does Kamala get any support for President? There are only so many desks to crawl under!
    Probly being mentored by Monica Blowinsky!

I used to say about Bill Clinton that he was a cross between used car salesman, game show host, and talking cartoon dog.

If you concocted a witches brew of - Drakkar Noir , Axe, lots of hair gel, and a smattering of Christian Bale from "American Pyscho" you'd come up with a creation of Gavin Newsom in the end. He's a vapid creepy dude when you get right down to it.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

I had my best friend saying Carter was such a great president back then. Then lazy Reagan slipped in there and it was the end of the world. Then Bill Cliton oops, I mean Clinton wins and things are all well again with the greatest president ever. Then things got bad again as Bush won. Of course an ever greater president was elected named Obama, yep, he was the greaster pres ever!!! Then Trump wins and he seems very unhappy even thinking about moving to Germany to get away from the bad Orangeman.

Now my question is, why are there so many people that just don't get it?

No matter what a Dem does they seem to be lemmings, following these people off a cliff, and unfortunately taking many of us with them, if we can't end this political insanity.

Most Dems in government are now destroying America, and still the loyal Dem citizens can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I used to say about Bill Clinton that he was a cross between used car salesman, game show host, and talking cartoon dog.

If you concocted a witches brew of - Drakkar Noir , Axe, lots of hair gel, and a smattering of Christian Bale from "American Pyscho" you'd come up with a creation of Gavin Newsom in the end. He's a vapid creepy dude when you get right down to it.
    Gruesome Newsom!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I had my best friend saying Carter was such a great president back then. Then lazy Reagan slipped in there and it was the end of the world. Then Bill Cliton oops, I mean Clinton wins and things are all well again with the greatest president ever. Then things got bad again as Bush won. Of course an ever greater president was elected named Obama, yep, he was the greaster pres ever!!! Then Trump wins and he seems very unhappy even thinking about moving to Germany to get away from the bad Orangeman.

Now my question is, why are there so many people that just don't get it?

No matter what a Dem does they seem to be lemmings, following these people off a cliff, and unfortunately taking many of us with them, if we can't end this political insanity.

Most Dems in government are now destroying America, and still the loyal Dem citizens can't see it.
    Two words will sum it all up as to why they hate everything republican and love anything democrat………..FREE SHEET.

Yep and it's election time again. Look for even more freebies and benefits added on to happen. We may well get a very nice COLA raise added to our wages, SSI, etc.

Biden now wants to build 20 miles wall at the border while at the same time increasing illegals processing centers and housing, camps, etc. Heck he's flying in hundreds of thousands of illegals, so they don't even have to cross a wall period.

How evil and hypocritical can a human being get? Biden is a top example.

BTW ss, Orange Man GOOD!!!!

Biden to the rescue!!!! Get ready for a PHOTO OP, with Joe at the border standing at the new wall scowling and snarling at the fleeing illegals, running from the new border wall.

ss applauding and spilling his popcorn while watching CNN News. His man at work again for America!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-14-2023 at 11:41 AM.

Buford, I have been eating a lot of popcorn for the last 2 weeks and watching the republican party who have proven they cannot govern. Who's the speaker in the house? It's only been 2 weeks without a speaker. Jordan turn in the barrel. LOL What sad times we live in when a traitor(rino) has taken down the republican party.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You eating popcorn ,striking UAW slugs eating free donuts,bologna sandwiches and free picket line water…….meanwhile the UAW president rules his minions from his very nice castle and trump rules your brain from his.

It’s a great day in America.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Buford, I have been eating a lot of popcorn for the last 2 weeks and watching the republican party who have proven they cannot govern. Who's the speaker in the house? It's only been 2 weeks without a speaker. Jordan turn in the barrel. LOL What sad times we live in when a traitor(rino) has taken down the republican party.
    There are some very good new people in the Republican party, they are trying to expose and clean out the bad ones.

But the Dem party has nobody that is against the globalist/communist movement.

Too bad you only think as your told.