Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh no Bobby slides Madden and leads the last 19 laps for the win.

Watched the bc39 and the sliders those guys put on some of you would lose your minds lol.....
    You got that right. BC39 was my first choice last night. Fortunately the Lucas feature didn't start till after.
    The only ones losing their minds are the 4m pansies that should be watching women's gymnastics instead of racing.
    8/13/16

There's only about three of you on here losing their mind. Dirty bobby wins a race and you silly mouth breathers go nuts. Otherwise, when he loses or drives others like the idiot he his y'all cling to his nuts like the ball hangers you are. You wouldn't have to come to his defense so much, clinging for dear life and just go nuts, with so many more wins he could have had, if he didn't drive like an idiot. Laugh some more

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    It was a lucky gift after Dillard and English took each other out in front of him.

Here's what Hoffman has to say about last night.
    3rd last night. Luckily I was ahead of all the caged animals trying to kill each other behind me. Most of these cars look like we are on day 15 of the hell tour. Beat to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Talk in the garage area is we are going to have more happen tonight. Just gotta stay ahead of it
    https://twitter.com/Nick_Hoffman2/st...81300111110175
    Why would Nick care what happened since it was all behind him? Sounds like someone is struggling for attention since he isn't light years ahead in technology like he is used to in the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    There's only about three of you on here losing their mind. Dirty bobby wins a race and you silly mouth breathers go nuts. Otherwise, when he loses or drives others like the idiot he his y'all cling to his nuts like the ball hangers you are. You wouldn't have to come to his defense so much, clinging for dear life and just go nuts, with so many more wins he could have had, if he didn't drive like an idiot that he is. Laugh some more
    You should be glad he throws so many wins away, you'd have lost your mind even sooner. These races would be so much more exciting if the whole field raced like Pearson and Erb Jr, wouldn't they?

I'm trying to figure out what the Bobby complainers are b!tching about. At what point in that video did he touch anyone? Or for that matter race anyone dirty? Tell us what minute and seconds of the video you are referring to. He was by far the fastest car last night.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    You should be glad he throws so many wins away, you'd have lost your mind even sooner. These races would be so much more exciting if the whole field raced like Pearson and Erb Jr, wouldn't they?
    If i wanted that kind of excitement I'd go to the demolition derby and hang out with you bud.
    . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You got that right. BC39 was my first choice last night. Fortunately the Lucas feature didn't start till after.
    The only ones losing their minds are the 4m pansies that should be watching women's gymnastics instead of racing.
    Same here, I started watching the Lucas race after the bc39 and when RTJ took the lead I called it a night.

Agreed gymnastics is where it's at for some. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what the Bobby complainers are b!tching about. At what point in that video did he touch anyone? Or for that matter race anyone dirty? Tell us what minute and seconds of the video you are referring to. He was by far the fastest car last night.
    Here's poof of not even watching any of his bs or going to any races lol
    go to the track, watch videos ,whatever, do this research on your own,it's pretty visible... Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Clod View Post
    This thread was made after the Friday night incidents with Shirley.

Why would Nick care what happened since it was all behind him? Sounds like someone is struggling for attention since he isn't light years ahead in technology like he is used to in the mods.
    Kind of funny that after his comments, he went out and had an incident in his heat Saturday.

It seems like to me Bobby needs to learn when the car is not that good you have to take what it gives you instead over driving or just plain driving over others. If he learns that I say he could win a few Championships. It appears he's in good shape to win his first this year.

Leading 3 National tours. Yep. I'd say that's pretty good shape.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Leading 3 National tours. Yep. I'd say that's pretty good shape.
    And he still looks like he has good speed in the car. They just missed the setup Friday night.

Somebody who is not so dam reckless would have adapted to that car if it was not set up right. Instead of running a guy off the track twice. Leave it to the dirty little lad. Lol

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes sir.............................................
    Young Bobby sure has it going on this season ! !

Are you jealous of a guy that built his cars out of a 2 car garage that had (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) figured out? It seems to me he was just stating he wanted to stay ahead of the madness again.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Young Bobby sure has it going on this season ! !
    You make these posts to reassure yourself due to all the negativity that the dirty little lad gets on here, maybe?<

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Are you jealous of a guy that built his cars out of a 2 car garage that had (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) figured out? It seems to me he was just stating he wanted to stay ahead of the madness again.
    There are plenty of racers who work on their stuff in small shops. Nick has taken full advantage of what he has had available to him and kudos to him for that. I'm still not going to quote his assessment (of action that he clearly states happened behind him) on a message board insisting that it means something.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    There's only about three of you on here losing their mind. Dirty bobby wins a race and you silly mouth breathers go nuts. Otherwise, when he loses or drives others like the idiot he his y'all cling to his nuts like the ball hangers you are. You wouldn't have to come to his defense so much, clinging for dear life and just go nuts, with so many more wins he could have had, if he didn't drive like an idiot. Laugh some more
    I think you got that backwards there senior'. There is about three of you that lose your minds any time Pierce' farts and it smells. If the drivers have a problem I am sure they will deal with Pierce. So far the only people who get their panties in a wad is the guy who hates Pierce and uses many screen names to prove his point. FACT!

So wait, pierces farts actually do smell?? Whoa……didn’t see any of you guys ever admitting that.🤣
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????