Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Pierce

Default Vintage Pierce

Good old dirty lil bobby can't control his car. Typical dumbass bobby move. nothing new here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Good old dirty lil bobby can't control his car. Typical dumbass bobby move. nothing new here folks.
    Yeah you got that right, he was all over the track from the bottom to the top with no consideration for any other driver, Shirley or someone else needed to punt his a$$ of the track with his typical dirty sliders.

Tanner and Dillard was interesting as well. Looked like Dillard just wasn’t putting up with it to me.

Shirley had to be wondering if he was wearing a bulls eye. LOL
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

That should have been an easy Pierce win considering it was a top dominant track. They missed the setup hard.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    That should have been an easy Pierce win considering it was a top dominant track. They missed the setup hard.
    Owens drive to 2nd through the middle. Madden passed a bunch of cars through the as well. I wouldn't say it was a top dominant track.

What a wonderful job by young Bobby Pierce to hold onto 4th with such an ill handling racecar ! At least the lad beat everyone that was near to him in the points battle !

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Owens drive to 2nd through the middle. Madden passed a bunch of cars through the as well. I wouldn't say it was a top dominant track.
    Marlar beat them all running the top. Usually Bobby is the fastest car up there. It almost looked like the old Pierce Platinum dump truck last night

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    What a wonderful job by young Bobby Pierce to hold onto 4th with such an ill handling racecar ! At least the lad beat everyone that was near to him in the points battle !
    It was a lucky gift after Dillard and English took each other out in front of him.

Here's what Hoffman has to say about last night.
    3rd last night. Luckily I was ahead of all the caged animals trying to kill each other behind me. Most of these cars look like we are on day 15 of the hell tour. Beat to (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).

Talk in the garage area is we are going to have more happen tonight. Just gotta stay ahead of it
    https://twitter.com/Nick_Hoffman2/st...81300111110175

That's a sign of a real champion. Desperately holding on to his points lead by taking out other drivers. How wonderful that is. Lol

He makes it fun to be a fan in the stands! Sure there is a lot more to come. Makes my ticket purchase worth every penny!!!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    That's a sign of a real champion. Desperately holding on to his points lead by taking out other drivers. How wonderful that is. Lol
    Are you saying that is a " dog eat dog " world ?

LOL! Didn't you intent to say "the lad beat ON everyone that was near to him in a CAR"?

Are you saying that is a " dog eat dog " world ?
    No I'm saying the lad is an idiot behind the wheel of that horn he drives. Smile

Oh no Bobby slides Madden and leads the last 19 laps for the win.

Watched the bc39 and the sliders those guys put on some of you would lose your minds lol.....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Oh no Bobby slides Madden and leads the last 19 laps for the win.Watched the bc39 and the sliders those guys put on some of you would lose your minds lol.....
    Another stellar performance from the boy from Illinoy ! !

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Watched the bc39 and the sliders those guys put on some of you would lose your minds lol.....
    That’s for sure.

“Slide or Die”
    - T-Mez

Another stellar performance from the boy from Illinoy ! !
    Yes sir.............................................

Emerson Axsom wasn't happy with Tmez last night. Something to do with the bobby slider lol................