Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #32 for #32

Thumbs up #32 for #32

Young Bobby Pierce eased into the lead on lap#32 and went on to win his 32nd win this season last night ! !

Would not be one bit surprised to see him win the DTWC!!!

If dirty bobby can keep his sht together and not lose his head like he does so many times, tearing his sht up and others, then not having enough at the end, he's a sure bet to win, but, so many times he gets stupid and beats himself. I can't help but just laugh at that....

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    If dirty bobby can keep his sht together and not lose his head like he does so many times, tearing his sht up and others, then not having enough at the end, he's a sure bet to win, but, so many times he gets stupid and beats himself. I can't help but just laugh at that....
    Ya gotta admit that last night The SMOOTH OPERATOR was as SMOOTH as SMOOTH could be as he SMOOTHLY as silk eased his way into victory lane last night, don't ya ? ? Poetry in motion ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Ya gotta admit that last night The SMOOTH OPERATOR was as SMOOTH as SMOOTH could be as he SMOOTHLY as silk eased his way into victory lane last night, don't ya ? ? Poetry in motion ! !
    For whose benefit, yours or his? L!

That youngi'n of Bob Pierce mastered the banks of Brownstown tonight for yet another WOO win. Another clean as clean can be run for The Smooth Operator ! !

And Tyler Erb finished third. Really makes you question the competition there.

Yea and we're did the new house car driver finish ? Yea keep telling people longhorn shares info. I will say BP should have been considered as the horn house car driver. He sure has his working.

That youngi'n of Bob Pierce mastered the banks of Brownstown tonight for yet another WOO win. Another clean as clean can be run for The Smooth Operator ! !
    How's it feel for once to be able to say dirty bobby was clean? Lol, always a first I guess, right? Smile

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Yeah but dod has already confirmed, back when he ran falls last, that dirty bobby is not a cherry picker, so don't even go there.

Dirtcrazy why would pierce even consider going to the house car he is doing great with the program he has put together ,far has the driver that bought the house car ride its very evident that he needs the crew members that he had at rocket because he had confidence in those 4 .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Yea and we're did the new house car driver finish ? Yea keep telling people longhorn shares info. I will say BP should have been considered as the horn house car driver. He sure has his working.
    The reasons why dirty bobby wasn't considered has already been discussed. Some folks on here might be embarrassed by those reasons. You might want to consider that?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    It was a World of Outlaw show, so what does it say about the competition there, spanky???? The top 12 in points were there.. There were 7 WoO guys in the top 10, so Id think the competition was good, unless all them Outlaws are not competition and T. Erb was pickin' cherries ... Geeez....

What does it matter? He won Lucas Races also? He's just one of the best.

I love it when everyone ignores Phil's dumb azz posts.....love love love it...people are tired of his childish posts....hey phil...maybe you should log in with your other accounts to answer yourself...lolololol....the. go back to the basement and do that one thing that you do (wink)

"Love love love", is all we need!

- The Beatles...

Thanks russ! Now I got that song stuck in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    I love it when everyone ignores Phil's dumb azz posts.....love love love it...people are tired of his childish posts....hey phil...maybe you should log in with your other accounts to answer yourself...lolololol....the. go back to the basement and do that one thing that you do (wink)

The mods on this site can't stop him. They have tried for yrs

Quote Originally Posted by MadDad Racing View Post
    It was a World of Outlaw show, so what does it say about the competition there, spanky????
    It's all about the hatred for T. Erbs step-dad.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    How's it feel for once to be able to say dirty bobby was clean? Lol, always a first I guess, right? Smile
    " The CLEAN Operator " ? ?

" The CLEAN Operator " ? ?
    Sure, why not? Lol, it makes about as much sense as calling him smooth operator.