Howard Moore Snares Fall Nationals Win at Riverside
COMP Cams Short Track Nationals Next on the Schedule

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (10/03/23) – Howard Moore returned to his winning ways on Saturday night at Riverside International Speedway aboard his Rains Motorsports No. 3 Mike’s Pool Care JR-1 Chassis Sprint Car.

His second trip to Victory Lane in 2023 came during the historic facility’s Fall Nationals.

“It was great to get to race close to home again. I appreciate everything the team does for me. They work hard to do all they can to give me the best car every weekend. I am fully aware of how fortunate I am to have this team along with the opportunity that A.G. (Rains) has given me. A.G. works tirelessly to keep us on the track and on the road. To say I am grateful to this team and our sponsors would be an understatement,” Moore said.

“We’re excited for the Short Track Nationals this weekend. It’ll definitely be different not being at Little Rock (I-30 Speedway), but it’s really awesome that the Crawley family is carrying on the event’s legacy at Texarkana (67 Speedway).”

After spending much of the season crisscrossing the country competing with the American Sprint Car Series, Howard finally had the chance to race close to home again on Saturday night with a trip to Clayton Allen’s Riverside International Speedway (West Memphis, Ark.).

Going into competition in the annual Fall Nationals, Howard started his night with a fifth-to-second charge in his heat race, which lined him up on the pole for the feature.

Surrendering the lead to Sammy Swindell as the finale went green. Howard pursued Swindell until lap 16, when he took advantage in lapped traffic to assume control of the lead.

Moore never looked back en route to his second win of the season, crossing the checkered flag in front of Derek Hagar, Sammy Swindell, Marshall Skinner, and Landon Crawley.

Full results from the event are available at www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com.

Howard Moore and Rains Motorsports now turns their attention to the upcoming weekend’s 36th annual COMP Cams Short Track Nationals at 67 Texarkana Speedway (Texarkana, Ark.). The mega weekend opens with the 16th ann. Ralph Henson Memorial on Thursday, which posts a $4,646 winner’s share.

Then on Friday the field will compete in preliminary action for the 36th annual COMP Cams Short Track Nationals, which includes twin 25-lap features. On Saturday the event draws to a close with the weekend culminating in a $20,000-to-win finale.

Thursday’s program is sanctioned by the American Sprint Car Series (ASCS) Mid-South Region, while Friday and Saturday’s slate falls under both the American Sprint Car Series National and Mid-South Region banner.

Howard currently leads the Rookie of the Year standings with the American Sprint Car Series and is fourth in the overall standings.

For more information on the weekend, please visit www.67SpeedwayOfTexarkana.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including CP Carrillo, High Performance Lubricants, JR-1 Chassis, TL Jones Farms, Mike’s Pool Care, Smith Titanium, Jim Ruddy, Fel-Pro Gaskets, Auto Meter, Total Seal, AR Dyno Specialty, River City Hydraulics, Stinson’s Industrial, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, Spanky’s Hot Rods, Pro-Lite Performance, Hoosier Race Tire, Downtown Deliveries, DMI, Huggins Cams, DHR Suspension, Sweet Manufacturing, BMRS, Schoenfeld Headers, HRP, XRG Graphix, Penske Shocks, RPM Trailer Sales, Mr. David Berryman, ACME Race Engines, All Star Performance, Engler Machine & Tool, KILLER Powder Coating & Sandblasting, Mike Ward, Chris Chappue, Chad Jones, Kayle Stewart, Taylor Newman, my Dad, My Mom, Christie, Roy Young, Charlie Davidson, Beth Gaines Williford, Daryl Scoggins, and MyRacePass.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)