Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robert Holman

Quote Originally Posted by oldasdirt View Post
    Ironically, Robert has been really getting on my nerves lately. He was referring way too much about his own racing with his stepbrother. I've been to the track when his stepbrother is racing and have never seen him race competitively. I think that's why he was campaigning for a better payoff throughout the field. Listening to Kyle McFadden is like scratching my fingernails on a chalkboard. Yea, No....Yea, No...Yea, no. I do think he rights great articles, but not so much on a podcast. And Derrick better thank his lucky stars that he has known the right individual at the right time. He won't always be there for him. Kevin Kovac is the goat in our sport. Give as much of him that I can get!
    I pretty much agree with you 100% but I will say in Roberts defense he was often making his point about different topics from his first perspective at a grassroots level as except for a very few number of high dollar dlm teams many are at the end of the day grass roots they just race in a different class … Derek is just lucky he is Michaels buddy Joshua Joiner was so much better

FloRacing & Dirt on Dirt rule book is clear on these situations.

Section 12-1 of the rule book states:
    “FloRacing & DoD membership is a privilege. With that privilege comes certain benefits, responsibilities and obligations. Correct and proper conduct, both on and off the race track, is part of a Member's responsibilities.

12-1 (A.) Actions detrimental to Dirt Late Model racing; 12-4J (any determination by Flo/DoD officials that an opinion expressed does not conform with Flo/DoD's best interest or Michael Rigsby's opinion is subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination )

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    He wasn't alone in not agreeing with the format. When I read their thoughts, I was surprised at how many were not a fan of it.
    Was it a jury like vote or a good old 6 yes and 5 no is a yes?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Was it a jury like vote or a good old 6 yes and 5 no is a yes?
    I mean, you could just read it yourself