Default Anyone else get this email ?

NOTICE OF PROPOSED CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENTFiorentino v. FloSports, Inc., Case No. 1:22-cv-11502-AK(United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts)Our Records Indicate You May Be Entitled to a Payment from a Class Action Settlement Because You Subscribed or Signed Up for Access to FloSports. Click HERE To File A Claim for a Cash PaymentClaims Must be Submitted no later than December 22, 2023.A court authorized this Notice. You are not being sued. This is not a solicitation from a lawyer.

my mom did last week but i havent

Judge Grants First OK To $2.6M Meta Pixel Privacy Suit Deal

A Massachusetts federal judge has given preliminary approval to the $2.6 million settlement agreement between FloSports Inc. and a proposed class of users who accused the sports streaming platform of passing on their private information to Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    Judge Grants First OK To $2.6M Meta Pixel Privacy Suit Deal

A Massachusetts federal judge has given preliminary approval to the $2.6 million settlement agreement between FloSports Inc. and a proposed class of users who accused the sports streaming platform of passing on their private information to Facebook.
    The question is, will we be able to buy a gumball with our share of the settlement if we add our names to it?

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    The question is, will we be able to buy a gumball with our share of the settlement if we add our names to it?
    From what my financial advisor told me, about 1/99th of a gumball.
    8/13/16

No more flo maybe?

Apparently it only applies to residents of the US who are or were Facebook users between Sept 13 2020 and August 23 2023 that subscribed to Flo and requested or obtained any pre recorded, including replay, videos. You have to submit a claim before Dec. 22, 2023.

The only one who will benefit are the lawyers. Class Action suits rarely benefit the actual victims.