Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    And that would be an assumption on your part. Many things could have put that helicopter in that tree that the pilot had no control over.
    Maybe that there " VORTEX THEORY " thing that old D.W. was always yappin about ?

And that would be an assumption on your part. Many things could have put that helicopter in that tree that the pilot had no control over.
    I'm a truck driver. If you follow me for a day and you see me back into a roll up door, pop a tire by running over a curb, and force a car onto the shoulder during a lane change, I don't think you'd need to be a truck driver to say I'm not a very good one.

With that said, the HTF guys seem to be a good regional team and I don't see how anyone can seriously argue that.

I drove them there big ole trucks for 30 + years, driver... I know HTF is doing well and I support that. Wtf are you talking about, driiiiver?? L

I dont see how anybody is making money racing a dirt car, but I guess some are some are, but very few. The costs to do this full time has got to be beyond staggering. Sponsors pouring money in a hole because they like to be a part of the racing is the only thing even remotely making a racer a living. It all looks glamorous to us fans but frankly, it’s got to be a hard life. We only see the glory of the minutes of the dirt flying while we’re eating popcorn and watching the races. I can’t imagine the time and money spent to do this 3-5 nights a week for 10 months a year.or whatever they run nowdays.

Well HTF has a sugar daddy YouTube Patreon and sell a ton of merch which thanks to our friends in China is probably 80% profit but still wrapping it around my head that they are supporting like 4 to 5 families and the racing but their buddy Bo Slay who from all indications is a great guy somebody is dropping big money 1500 tire bill a weekend for starters and never makes much more than to start money

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He's a perfect 1 made for 1 attempt. Not that doing something in a car is the qualifications for knowing someone doesn't know a subject matter.

I guarantee I could lower their lap times, and I can't drive worth a crap.
    im sure fresh set of eyes can help any program. I dont get the hate on them other than jealousy i guess. They were barely dabbling in super racing 3 years ago or less maybe. Bruening, bronson have all the resources in the world and hardly get any results

since covid, it has jumped for sure
    there are several guys that do great in life but are looking hard at it and going "its just too much anymore"
    and they can afford it, thats what everyone needs to worry about

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    im sure fresh set of eyes can help any program. I dont get the hate on them other than jealousy i guess. They were barely dabbling in super racing 3 years ago or less maybe. Bruening, bronson have all the resources in the world and hardly get any results
    Bruening and Bronson may not get that many results, but they can run circles around Joiner. They just have more fame than results. That rubs some the wrong way, I guess. I've never really paid much attention to their YouTube stuff. Only really seen it when people showed it to me. Their " we poor" schtick was tiring to me.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Bruening and Bronson may not get that many results, but they can run circles around Joiner. They just have more fame than results. That rubs some the wrong way, I guess. I've never really paid much attention to their YouTube stuff. Only really seen it when people showed it to me. Their " we poor" schtick was tiring to me.
    when is the last time bruening has won any type of race? lol ive never known of it

when is the last time bruening has won any type of race? lol ive never known of it
    He's not racing a bunch of crate guys from the Southeast. He's racing the best in the country.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

He's not racing a bunch of crate guys from the Southeast. He's racing the best in the country.
    ohh ok lol

ill be surprised if he doesn't win some next year, more to be added later

I drove them there big ole trucks for 30 + years, driver... I know HTF is doing well and I support that. Wtf are you talking about, driiiiver?? L
    Some gear jammers whine and bitch about anything and everything so now I've an idea why you are so eager to diss on that poor Bobby Pierce young'in for no apparent reason ? ? Embrace the phenom and double clutch your troubles away ! ! Buy a T-shirt or a hoodie to help support the young ace !

I don't support dirty drivers. Smile

HTF guys maybe a lot of things, whatever, but they are Racing for a living, not many can say that, they should be proud.

One of my good friends is racing for a living on TV, hes not doing well right now, but as i told him your doing it man ! Your out there racing for a living.
    Last edited by Kromulous; 10-20-2023 at 10:23 AM.

Just say no...

HTF has my support... Good clean team of young men!

Question

I don't support dirty drivers. Smile
    Especially that old Bloomy guy when he ran all over good old EPJ while running a consi of all things ? ?

There's too dam many good kids out there in the dlm world with good heads on their shoulders for me to even think about supporting a dumbass behind the wheel like bobby. Like he said "you don't like it, eat sht". Smile
    why dont you do everyone a favor and it sht? its obvious you dont like it. Youre the only dumbass you support.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    why dont you do everyone a favor and it sht? its obvious you dont like it. Youre the only dumbass you support.
    Basically what you might be wanting to say is " Just be Chilly Silly Philly " ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-25-2023 at 08:33 PM.

I have no idea. Something about maybe he has a mouth full of it? Idn... Grin
    is it awesome sauce?

surehope it yours SS!
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....