Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    It's official! Not only was the Lucas championship tailor made to their liking, now we have just learned from a reliable source that the WoO championship was also tailor made as well... Go figure. Smh...
    Are you implying that the tracks were groomed to the Pierce youngi'ns liking as been said that Florence Speedway does specially for Josh Rice ? ?

R. Storms....
    Hahahahahaha
    🤭🤭🤭🤭
    Thats MR. R STORMS
    Nothing to hide there phil pulium.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Unhappy

Not implying anything. The tialor made championship information came from a reliable source right here in 4M. Pay attention! L
    It also came from a source that old Bloomer is the GOAT so how reliable is some of this information anyway ? ?

Thumbs up

^Very, dangerous little bobby's championship was tailor made and Bloomer is the goat. I get it that you have issues with reality. Grin
    Bobby Pierce ; WoO Champion, Young Bob Pierce WoO Champion; Little Bobby WoO Champion ; Now matter how you put it still has a nice ring to it wouldn't ya say ? ?

Dangerous bobby got a tailor make championship sounds the best, since it's true...
    It just chaps your azz that Bobby Won as much as he did and won the Championship lol............................................... ............... I will remind you all winter lol...............................................

Yes when you win and run upfront as much as he did that my friend is tailor made for a Championship.

Horns up beaches…..🤘🤘🤘

His most conservative year that I can remember as far as “BP incidents”, and he wins the championship by a mile…….the two go hand in hand.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    It just chaps your azz that Bobby Won as much as he did and won the Championship lol............................................... ............... I will remind you all winter lol............................................... Yes when you win and run upfront as much as he did that my friend is tailor made for a Championship.
    That guy will find any reason to knock Pierce down. Don't know why people just cant enjoy the sport.

They love hate and bellyache. LOL

Bobby Ricky or is it Ricky Bobby? Har Har. Dominated the sport this year. Both deserve top honors without a doubt.

Hudson and JD also had very good years. See what 2024 brings

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    That guy will find any reason to knock Pierce down. Don't know why people just cant enjoy the sport.
    Agreed............................................ ...............

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    They love hate and bellyache. LOL

Bobby Ricky or is it Ricky Bobby? Har Har. Dominated the sport this year. Both deserve top honors without a doubt.

Hudson and JD also had very good years. See what 2024 brings
    Both Bobby and RTJ and both teams were on point this year that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    if you haven't figured out blackford/raceready/current version: SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS by now you haven't been here long enough.

and yet only one of them gets to say they are a series champ. Lucas Oil Late Model Series wearing a black eye.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

[QUOTE=klemmabyna;2472902]if you haven't figured out blackford/raceready/current version: SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS by now you haven't been here long enough.

Your missing a few more klem

[QUOTE=SLIDING SIDEWAYS;2472905]
    Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    if you haven't figured out blackford/raceready/current version: SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS by now you haven't been here long enough.

Your missing a few more klem
    oh i know. moderators have been playing whack-a-mole for years. seems like they have given up and phil wins!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Cool

It just chaps your azz that Bobby Won as much as he did and won the Championship lol............................................... ............... I will remind you all winter lol............................................... Yes when you win and run upfront as much as he did that my friend is tailor made for a Championship.
    Kid Rock, you ; ROCK ! ! Every time the World of Outlaws is mentioned for the next year everyone will associate the FACT that that young Booby Pierce is the reining CHAMPION ! ! And he won it as fair and square as one could imagine that the boy from Illinoy could ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Kid Rock, you ; ROCK ! ! Every time the World of Outlaws is mentioned for the next year everyone will associate the FACT that that young Booby Pierce is the reining CHAMPION ! ! And he won it as fair and square as one could imagine that the boy from Illinoy could ! !
    I just hope it doesn't put sly into a tailspin because it's bad enough as it is lol........................

Bobby's got something Ricky doesn't.
    SOCIAL AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR award.😮
    8/13/16

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bobby's got something Ricky doesn't. SOCIAL AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR award.
    A well earned title for sure !

Smile

>^^How is it well earned if it was tailor make in order for him to get the championship? Answer that, smarty pantaloons!
    These there late Model boys will take them any way that they can get them ! !

Cool

^Yes they will, and dangerous lil bobby took it unearned... Smile
    It might almost seem that way because of the dominating way that the young Pierce lad out won and outpointed all those poor other drivers !! Ya might say that he stole the Champeenship as easy as it seemed ? ?

Pierce will get championship #2 this wknd at senoia