Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bobby's got something Ricky doesn't.
    SOCIAL AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR award.
    How about that. First a Champion and second an Ambassador.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    How about that. First a Champion and second an Ambassador.
    Thats quite an accomplishment for that amazing no fear wheel man !

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Yes, too good to be true always is. Seemed like they would have tried a bit harder to not make it so obvious that they let the dangerous young'n of Bob's do whatever it took to stay ahead. Next year somebody else will get that privilege, or, give it's to dirty bobby again. Who knows? Too bad Lucas and WoO are not on the up and up with their championship formats and rules or the lack thereof...
    What do you propose they change to make it harder for the 'young dangerous one' to win next year?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    What do you propose they change to make it harder for the 'young dangerous one' to win next year?
    They might consider having him start farther back in the race ? Oh wait : he has started farther back and still won ! !

^ And you don't find that at all suspicion? L!

The wool irritating your eyes yet? < Giggle
    Yes Woo had picked Bobby from the beginning of the year to win the title. They told the other drivers in a private meeting they will need to play along or they would tell secretes about them if the didn't. lol

Yes Woo had picked Bobby from the beginning of the year to win the title. They told the other drivers in a private meeting they will need to play along or they would tell secretes about them if the didn't. lol
    the excuses will never end...NEVER...he can only win on the bottom...he can only win on the top...the hell tour doesnt matter...bloomquist wasnt there...he cant run a national tour...he won WoO but its not Lucas....it never ends....and it will never end when your talking with fools...i mean phil and all his screen names...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    the excuses will never end...NEVER...he can only win on the bottom...he can only win on the top...the hell tour doesnt matter...bloomquist wasnt there...he cant run a national tour...he won WoO but its not Lucas....it never ends....and it will never end when your talking with fools...i mean phil and all his screen names...
    You forgot that the tracks groom the surface to his liking and they lie on what his time is so that he starts near the front in his heat races etc. I believe he may be a closet Young Bobby fan deep down. How could any real race fan not be ? ?

And when all said and done Bobby is and always will be the 2023 WOO champion and nothing can take that away from him. They can have all the excuses they want but, He's now a Hell Tour Champion and a WOO Champion.

^A not real race fan here then... If you have to be a fan of a dangerous dirty driving yong'n of Bob's, I'm out... Smile

Can you find the door or do you need help lol..........................................

Question

^A not real race fan here then... If you have to be a fan of a dangerous dirty driving yong'n of Bob's, I'm out... Smile
    Relax : This wave that young Bobby is riding may not last forever now that most of the free world is switching to them big old Longhorns as well ? ?

sliding sideways and raceready are one and the same...they post back to back to back...classic example of phil carrying conversations with himself...better go use another screen name phil...or go make up another one....or better yet...why not just use one screen name and have some some type of positive input to a conversation instead of bashing bobby every chance you can...are you starving for attention that bad? pretty sure not one Pierce fan gives a sh!t that you dont like him...pretty sure bobby could care less as well...it just gets old filtering thru the trash you post....its the same ol stuff post after post after post after post after post after post after post.........nobody gives a fu.ck that you dont like him...NOBODY...but im sure most everyone is tired of hearing you bitch about him...how man years now phil? please grow up...youre pathetic

sliding sideways and raceready are one and the same...they post back to back to back...classic example of phil carrying conversations with himself...better go use another screen name phil...or go make up another one....or better yet...why not just use one screen name and have some some type of positive input to a conversation instead of bashing bobby every chance you can...are you starving for attention that bad? pretty sure not one Pierce fan gives a sh!t that you dont like him...pretty sure bobby could care less as well...it just gets old filtering thru the trash you post....its the same ol stuff post after post after post after post after post after post after post.........nobody gives a fu.ck that you dont like him...NOBODY...but im sure most everyone is tired of hearing you bitch about him...how man years now phil? please grow up...youre pathetic

Mods won't do anything about him. Mods come on here and see what he post but yet they let him keep doing it therefore real posters wanting to use 4m stay away
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Question

..............,..........m........................ ...................?remind kid I can't hear him, if he's talking. .^.......
    Could it be that he was a gettin the best of you if'n you opted to put him on your " NORE " list ? ?Just askin for a friend . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Mods won't do anything about him. Mods come on here and see what he post but yet they let him keep doing it therefore real posters wanting to use 4m stay away
    The last couple pages of every thread is nothing but people on my ignore list here.

Thank you Thank you!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    The last couple pages of every thread is nothing but people on my ignore list here.
    thats because phil takes over and ruins the thread and its him talking to himself over and over again

Thumbs up

I only have one person that isn't on my ignore.
    Much obliged ! !

..............,..........m........................ ...................?
    remind kid I can't hear him, if he's talking. .^......
    Yes you can lol....................

I forgot to add to list the 2023 Flo night in America Champion as well for Pierce. Did you hear me Sly lmao.......................................

Cool

I forgot to add to list the 2023 Flo night in America Champion as well for Pierce. Did you hear me Sly lmao.......................................
    That is a really amazing feat for that amazing Bobby Pierce Jr. ! ! 2 titles in the same year, so far !