Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pierce 2023

Default Pierce 2023

He has locked up the WoO title (old news). He's also leading the XR super series and the Flo Castrol night in America series. I've seen several places where they say he can win 3 major titles in one year. Is the XR and Flo series now considered a major title? Just curious. I know they pay well but they are kind of like a mini series IMO. Either way, If he pulls it off, its a cool thing.

Maybe better to say 3 national titles instead of 3 major titles? Unless a national title is auto considered "major".

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Maybe better to say 3 national titles instead of 3 major titles? Unless a national title is auto considered "major".
    I'd agree with that.

The flo guys were talking about scaling back next year...said themselves as well as the drivers are wore out...they used to have like from November to February off then run the winter nationals and be off for another month or so....now it's year round...we'll see what happens .....

I've heard he gets boooed alot at the tracks. I don't go to races, never have, just wondering if he is still so unliked for being a dirty driver or has folks been more friendly towards the dirty lil guy? Thanks in advance.

id say xr carries a little more prestige than flo just because they pay more and go to a few tracks late models usually dont. id say for the most part they both piggy back off the 2 major tours being somewhere fairly close to catch drivers following them

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    I'd agree with that.
    Somehow I knew you would, russ. Thumbs up

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    I've heard he gets boooed alot at the tracks. I don't go to races, never have, just wondering if he is still so unliked for being a dirty driver or has folks been more friendly towards the dirty lil guy? Thanks in advance.
    I reckon that you heard wrong . Bobby by far got the highest cheers at the races i was at live ! ! Actually the only one I heard anyone booing was the Coconut guy . . .

I have gone to a fair number of SLM races in the last two years and never heard anyone boo BP. SS , I think you should go to some SLM races. You dont know what you are missing. It would worthwhile to see the race in person.

I don't go because I will get beat up! I'm no fool, I've read the posts on here and some people are tough and rough as grizzly bears and I'm afraid they're going to get me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    I have gone to a fair number of SLM races in the last two years and never heard anyone boo BP. SS , I think you should go to some SLM races. You dont know what you are missing. It would worthwhile to see the race in person.
    the cheers out weigh the boos by far....yes ...even at fairbury

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    the cheers out weigh the boos by far....yes ...even at fairbury
    From the beer belching dirty bobby section, yeah. Lolsdm!!!

Question

From the beer belching dirty bobby section, yeah. Lolsdm!!!
    Like the old Bloomy guy got from the nose bleeding coke section . . . smile

Lol^ yeah, like that...

Bobby has definitely improved this season. Far less highlight reel dirty sliders and excuses for running people over.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I reckon that you heard wrong . Bobby by far got the highest cheers at the races i was at live ! ! Actually the only one I heard anyone booing was the Coconut guy . . .
    Were you're standing near the bobby merch trailer, admiring the latest and greatest dirty bobby t-shirt you just gifted yourself? Smile

Cool

Were you're standing near the bobby merch trailer, admiring the latest and greatest dirty bobby t-shirt you just gifted yourself? Smile
    I bought a nice hat the last time. I think I might be too old to wear some of the Ricky Bobby and Scoo Be Doo attire ? ? You should go incognito to Eldora and get you some merch to support the #1 most popular driver in the nation ? ?

Again, I don't support dirty drivers especially that dirty driving lad, bobby. L

Cool

Again, I don't support dirty drivers especially that dirty driving lad, bobby. L
    Come on man: It's never too late to join on up with The Pierce Posse ! !

Yeah it is, the day he started driving like an idiot... It was over. <