Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The nation of Israel!

"I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that curse you"!

Can someone let the idiot in the White House know, thats how it works!

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Default I stand with Israel

Here’s the crux of the YouTube video that the Trump hater posted.

Former President Donald Trump made an extraordinary attack on the government of Israel Wednesday night, saying Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “let us down” by not taking part in the operation that killed a top Iranian general in early 2020 – and calling Hezbollah “very smart” hours after the Lebanon-based terror group fired missiles at Israeli troops.

During a rally in West Palm Beach, Fla., Trump, 77, blamed Israeli and US government officials for Wednesday’s sortie by the Iranian-backed jihadists, which came days after Hamas terrorists infiltrated southern Israel from the Gaza Strip, killing at least 1,300 people — including hundreds of women, children and the elderly.

The former president claimed the Biden administration and Israeli officials had publicly pointed out the vulnerabilities of the Jewish state, speculating that those comments encouraged Hezbollah.

“Two nights ago, I read all of Biden’s security people, can you imagine, national defense people, and they said, ‘Gee, I hope Hezbollah doesn’t attack from the north, because that’s the most vulnerable spot,’” Trump told the crowd. “I said, ‘Wait a minute.’ You know, Hezbollah is very smart. They’re all very smart.”

In reading and watching the Trump haters video, Trump is probably correct in what he said. JMHO

Lurker, what was Cult45 doing in court today? I heard something about fraud. Is it true the judge had to shut him up in court?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...om/ar-AA1isHrN
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

And here I thought you were trolling ZERO25’s Israel thread, then you changed the topic. Nice deflection.

Do you stand with Israel? Or blabber mouth Biden?

ss12, Are you a Hamas Terrorist?

Obviously after the above video of Cult45, President Biden is more of a supporter of Israel than cult45. President Biden has gone to Israel to show his support. President Biden is not the one bashing Israel in the media.
    Last edited by ss12; 10-19-2023 at 03:53 AM.

People are dead everywhere…….and all you can do is blabber about the demons in your own head?

Ignorant at best.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ, Ignorant at best is the people who are still supporting Cult45. You need to remember what cult45 said about the ignorant people.

Cult45 on 2/24/2016 "We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.”

Have a good day at work,

SS , what is incompetent 46 doing to help Israel , all I have seen him say is " yall play nice with the other team now " I guarantee you BB has 10 times the respect for trump than sleepy joe , and so does Iran .....

ss12, What specifically is Incorrect about Trump’s two points that he made --- that upsets you so much?

Again, are you a Hamas Terrorist?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    People are dead everywhere…….and all you can do is blabber about the demons in your own head?

Ignorant at best.

Like normal, ss12 has his own agenda. And he’ll stoop to the lowest of lows to bash Trump while using killed people to further his Trump bashing agenda.

ss12, the Hamas terrorist supporter.

Terrorists have their own union??? Sounds about right.

SS comments on the demon in his head in a thread about the folks of Israel…….be like commenting about real work in a thread about unions.

Yup, ignorant at best. Thanks for the multilevel verification of that SS…..have a good day not working yet agonizing over your demons.

All the que is done and in the warmer…..I’m heading to the river to see what’s biting.

Oh look I got both of your personality out today.

Win , Win…..right lurker,lmao.

Ignorant at best.

BBQ posted: All the que is done and in the warmer…..I’m heading to the river to see what’s biting.

I will be staying home today and waiting for the grandkids to come to our house after school. I have been watching the republican disaster for picking a speaker. The more they fight each other, the more votes they will lose in 2024. Candidates Matter.

lurker, Israel has many of the same problems we have with our own supposed government. Traitors, and sell outs, and radical Muslim infiltrants in their government.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Lurker, what was Cult45 doing in court today? I heard something about fraud. Is it true the judge had to shut him up in court?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...om/ar-AA1isHrN
    The Judge doesn't want the truth to be allowed in his kangaroo court. State controlled court houses are arresting many innocent citizens besides Trump. While knukleheads like you set out there smiling your ignorant brainwashed, fool heads off, as evil "Trumps" good.

So far anyway....

Why do you insist on continuing to call patriotic freedom loving citizens a cult??? The cult is the Communist revolutionaries, that you are supporting.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!