Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Obviously after the above video of Cult45, President Biden is more of a supporter of Israel than cult45. President Biden has gone to Israel to show his support. President Biden is not the one bashing Israel in the media.
    You are so clueless. Biden is trying to stop Israel from wiping Hamas off the face of the Earth, so they can continue to chant death to America and death to Israel. And keep the middle earth in unending turmoil. He doesn't want any winners except the evil in humanity.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Hey ss how about an actual real insurrection in DC yesterday. Now that was violent, evil, and totally a left wing agenda.

But in this case the media seems to support this as it fits in the lefts agenda.

So no insurrection to see here. Two tiered state ran justice.

But you like that!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-20-2023 at 09:39 AM.

Oh look I got both of your personality out today.
    That’s nothing new. You’ve had my personality out for a few years now --- just the same I’ve had yours out as well.

I have values, morals, and scruples.

While you’re a pathetic piece of sh!t.

So does that mean I also have morals,scruples and values? Since we are the same people and all?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So let’s see, I cooked que all morning put it in the warmer for tonight and then went fishing……you woke up with a Trump erection you can’t rub out and sat around and watched the republicans act like petty democrats all day until your grandkids got home???
    Sounds kind of creepy SS but it’s your story, tell it how you want.

Back on topic……Evil people exist everywhere, some places more than others. It’s a sad state of affairs for the entire human race what’s going on over there.
    Nobody should be taking joy in any of the senseless deaths over religious beliefs that are happening over there…..I don’t know everything I need to know about God, but I do know everything I need to know about Good and what’s happening isn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So does that mean I also have morals,scruples and values? Since we are the same people and all?
    Yes, Barbecueboy, you have values, morals, and scruples.

I thought we did…..🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Hey ss how about an actual real insurrection in DC yesterday. Now that was violent, evil, and totally a left wing agenda.But in this case the media seems to support this as it fits in the lefts agenda.So no insurrection to see here. Two tiered state ran justice.But you like that!
    How come the media not all over that ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-20-2023 at 10:49 PM.

That would be like the guards that bring the prisoners drugs outing themselves publicly…….

Right SS?????

Buford they were not trying to overthrow the government! Big differences.
    They were protesting something that is happening in other countries.

BBQ have a good day at work!
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Why thanks…..you have a great day rubbing out your trump erection, watching CNN and waiting for your grandkids to get there.

Still sounds kinda creepy but nobody judging.

Angry

Buford they were not trying to overthrow the government! Big differences. They were protesting something that is happening in other countries. BBQ have a good day at work!
    What is your personal, unprofessional, and unbiased opinion on the FACT that Biden wants 60 billion in aid money to Ukraine but only 10 billion to Jerusalem ?

Can you cut and paste a personal,professional and unbiased opinion?…..I never knew?

If you think anybody on Jan 6th was trying to overthrow the government you are dead right. The left stole the election and did almost completely overthrow our government.

Yes the left did the insurrection and stole the election and took major control of our government!

And the people yesterday, got to riot and stand for the Hamas (the murdering heathens that they are), and your leftist governnment condoned it all the way and said nothing about their sacred stolen grounds of DC while it was being abused by real criminals.

There are crazies and criminals from prisons and known terrorists being flown into our nation by the thousands and you cry about a bunch of American patriots disagreeing with the election when they had 100 good reasons, who were BTW provoked into the capital building by DC police and FBI crowd infiltrants such as Ray Epps who kept tellinig people to go into the building but since he did his job of utter deception, walked away with go charges scott free while people who even were not even in DC were rounded up and put in jail for years now. DC police fired concussion bombs into an innocent crowd and shot an innocent woman dead who had no weapon and was harming no one.

Is this BS what you want for Americans?

You keep copying and pasting leftist lies and propaganda and I'll keep posting the truth to counter it, with actual facts on the subjects.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-20-2023 at 04:35 PM.