Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

if the top 4 had been within 50 points of each other, everyone would love it

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    and a second place that didn't deserve a podium. Cograts Lucas Oil, your NASCAR rules have ruined your credibility.
    That is a crying shame the carnival stunt that they pulled with this format. Rickey Thorton and his fans got cornwholed for sure with this sideshow ! !

LMFAO...... Poor Ricky Boo Focking Hoo, They all knew the format before the year started and ran Lucas anyway. As far as the lucky dog, the gas and go, it's all the same rules that guys have benefited from all year. They all ran on the same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) track under the same conditions, perhaps Ricky should run with the Outlaws next year instead, oh wait they don't pay as much money for the championship and Pierce would probably kick his azz anyway. You butt hurt folks continue on crying because between here and the Eldora fan pages on facebook I'm been enjoying the hell out of myself reading your post just knowing that you all more than likely have tears running down your face while typing. Better yet start your own national series and run it however you like and while your at it buy a race track as well and show us all how it's supposed to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    That is a crying shame the carnival stunt that they pulled with this format. Rickey Thorton and his fans got cornwholed for sure with this sideshow ! !
    So go burn some buildings down, knock down some statues, tell Aunt Jemima to go take a hike... That should make things all better? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
    LMFAO...... Poor Ricky Boo Focking Hoo, They all knew the format before the year started and ran Lucas anyway. As far as the lucky dog, the gas and go, it's all the same rules that guys have benefited from all year. They all ran on the same (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) track under the same conditions, perhaps Ricky should run with the Outlaws next year instead, oh wait they don't pay as much money for the championship and Pierce would probably kick his azz anyway. You butt hurt folks continue on crying because between here and the Eldora fan pages on facebook I'm been enjoying the hell out of myself reading your post just knowing that you all more than likely have tears running down your face while typing. Better yet start your own national series and run it however you like and while your at it buy a race track as well and show us all how it's supposed to be done.
    https://youtu.be/syV2LkGpQB0?si=ZXsFx9uqoQeNE9n0

Smile

After reading the recap of the race on Inside Dirt Racing, it sounds like the race was quite unpredictable. Hudson Oneal made a championship move by passing Moran at the end. Congrats to Hudson on winning the Lucas Championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    After reading the recap of the race on Inside Dirt Racing, it sounds like the race was quite unpredictable. Hudson Oneal made a championship move by passing Moran at the end. Congrats to Hudson on winning the Lucas Championship.
    maybe they should just crown all four champion, or just play a round of poker and best hand wins.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    maybe they should just crown all four champion, or just play a round of poker and best hand wins.
    Or crown the rightful Champion that truely won the crown and then later have a special 20 lap dash and pay out the extra money to the top 6 point racers as a bonus ? ? Oh wait : Thats only the most fair and common sense thing to do ? ?

the race was great, everyone knew the format when they signed up. My only complaint is Moran being pretty much gave the championship w/ 2 to go and he couldnt even keep hud behind him and then tried to blame him stepping on it on being too close to shepp lol he wasnt anywhere near him on the white flag. 84wedgie has to be the biggest whiner on this forum

They signed up for it because of the money. That should have no bearing, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    the race was great, everyone knew the format when they signed up. My only complaint is Moran being pretty much gave the championship w/ 2 to go and he couldnt even keep hud behind him and then tried to blame him stepping on it on being too close to shepp lol he wasnt anywhere near him on the white flag. 84wedgie has to be the biggest whiner on this forum
    I don't dislike Moran, but after his comments last night I don't think near as much of him as I once did. Find another sport to watch, really? He was 1000 points behind and was not a factor a majority of the season, is that what championships are made of?
    I get that they all agreed to it by signing up, it still sucks that a guy who leads every positive stat in the series didn't end up the champion.

I have a feeling when Devin looks back at his comment he may regret that. I like Devin and still do. I'm not going to hold that against when the interview was right after an exciting finish where he had a chance to win the Championship. 1,000 points behind or not it was under the format they all agreed to

Oneal and Moran..the prodigal sons. I guess Essex and DJ are basking in the climax.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I don't dislike Moran, but after his comments last night I don't think near as much of him as I once did. Find another sport to watch, really? He was 1000 points behind and was not a factor a majority of the season, is that what championships are made of?I get that they all agreed to it by signing up, it still sucks that a guy who leads every positive stat in the series didn't end up the champion.
    I will find a new sport allright. That would be to only attend and watch WoO and Hell Tour late model events from now on ! !

^you'll be pretty bored at them thar summer nat races, I'm think in. It's a cherry pickers honey hole... <

Cool

[QUOTE=SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS;2471735]^you'll be pretty bored at them thar summer nat races, I'm think in. It's a cherry pickers honey hole...

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    Take another midol Karen

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Take another midol Karen
    You're a whiner but yet somebody else is the Karen? Lol, typical libertarian at its finest...

Smile

[QUOTE=SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS;2471735]^you'll be pretty bored at them thar summer nat races, I'm think in. It's a cherry pickers honey hole...

Smile

[QUOTE=Raceready;2471737]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    ^you'll be pretty bored at them thar summer nat races, I'm think in. It's a cherry pickers honey hole...
    Money in the bank for that Pierce young'in ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-25-2023 at 04:49 AM.