Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    and a second place that didn't deserve a podium. Cograts Lucas Oil, your NASCAR rules have ruined your credibility.
    Your opinion paid the winner how much??

Quote Originally Posted by xray View Post
    anyone that added fuel should be dq'd a wild race was marred by stupid rules. lucky dog, gas n gos, tire changes, reset the points
    Considering there is a weight requirement, I was wondering what the rules stated about adding fuel.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    I watched it, first Lucas race for me this year. Figured there would be some drama, was hoping they would all run out of gas and Rt would get it even 8 laps down..
    I was hoping for a miracle too, but I think RTJ even ran out of gas.

Quote Originally Posted by smith19 View Post
    championship won by lucky dog really sucks. we don't need this rule!
    Unless I missed something, he was only a lap down to Sheppard. If I'm wrong and Moran lapped him then there may be an argument, but they've all benefited from it over the last 7-8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Your opinion paid the winner how much??
    Just as much as yours

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Unless I missed something, he was only a lap down to Sheppard. If I'm wrong and Moran lapped him then there may be an argument, but they've all benefited from it over the last 7-8 years.
    Doesn't getting lapped by the leader put you down a lap to everyone else though?

If you haven’t read rtj post the other day about having 35 new pics with his younguns playing in confetti from this year , you should…….sums it up great and speaks volumes about the dude that said it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Doesn't getting lapped by the leader put you down a lap to everyone else though?
    Yes, but isn't that just as stupid as any other rule? Thus is part of the reason for the lucky dog, without it he restarts the race on the next yellow behind only those that lapped him.

What I got from his post is, he doesn't like it but he signed up for it and isn't going to cry about not winning the championship. I give him a ton of credit for looking at the positives, but what do you expect him to say when one of his sponsors footed the bill for the championship format change?

2 of the best prepared cars finished 1 and 2. The drivers did their job on a slabbed up mess of a track. B-Shep had them covered!! I could care less about the Lucas angle. If they are smart they will scrap that format. Ricky Thornton gets the respect no matter what! Hudson gets the awkward………..championship? 10 4. Fix it Lucas. It sucks.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Lot of chapped azzes here tonight. HaHaHaHaHa

Correct! and it makes me puke to hear them say they feel bad for Ricky. How can they say they feel bad when they created a format specifically to bone the guy who wins all year?? Devin should be thrilled, he struggled a good part of the year and gets rewarded with 2nd in points and $150,000

what do you expect him to say when one of his sponsors footed the bill for the championship format change?
    There's not much he can say in public. I'm sure when that trailer door is closed and it's just him and his team there are some different words being spoken. Most of these guys are turning into NHL interviews where they don't really say much at all anyway. I guess it's a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed if you do or (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed if you don't thing since everyone likes to rip McCreadie for having an opinion.

Besides all this, Sheppards car looked like nothing else out there tonight and could run a line nobody else could.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Lot of chapped azzes here tonight. HaHaHaHaHa
    Haha, not here. If the guy who deserved to win didn't, I wanted Hudson to win
    Last edited by ImCryn2; 10-22-2023 at 08:57 PM.

There's not much he can say in public. I'm sure when that trailer door is closed and it's just him and his team there are some different words being spoken. Most of these guys are turning into NHL interviews where they don't really say much at all anyway. I guess it's a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed if you do or (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ed if you don't thing since everyone likes to rip McCreadie for having an opinion.
    I think Ricky's post was genuine, I just think he had to stop short of what he really wanted to say to avoid any backlash. I give him a ton of respect for being positive regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Stay mad, you pathetic manbaby.
    Exactly, they all new what the deal was when they signed up for it at the beginning of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Next year, when they have the inevitable fuel stop added, they can do a pit crew competition to decide how they restart the race. That would be fun.
    AS long as there's a feats of strength section like Festivus.

I think Ricky's post was genuine, I just think he had to stop short of what he really wanted to say to avoid any backlash. I give him a ton of respect for being positive regardless.
    I loved watching his kids wreak havoc in victory lane this year.

Congrats to BShep on your 5th DTWC. Big congrats to Hud for making the most of the opportunity. For the naysayers, I have a tube of butt hurt cream for ya. .