Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Western Sangamon County dirtball showed the world who he really is !

After the passing of a legend Freddy Smith , and directly asked about it in victory lane, and you don't even mention him. Brandon Sheppard you are New Berlins biggest piece of scum !!!

Go smoke another one.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by CornSmoker View Post
    After the passing of a legend Freddy Smith , and directly asked about it in victory lane, and you don't even mention him. Brandon Sheppard you are New Berlins biggest piece of scum !!!
    James Essex didn't even get choked up while talking about Smith. I found that odd.

Thumbs up

Bruh you been smokin’ too much corn.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

PoleSmoker, seems more fitting... Laugh

Unhappy

That was shameful for sure if'n it really happened !
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-23-2023 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    That was shameful for sure !
    What's next, a t-shirt out saying "I'm Brandon F'in Sheppard, kiss my ass" ? Lmaosdm...

After winning a race , I dont think it is appropriate to ask the winner about the passing of a great legend. Such questions should be asked before victory lane presentations. The victory lane should be a place for celebrating a win and nothing more. No need to put a driver on the spot in victory lane.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    After winning a race , I dont think it is appropriate to ask the winner about the passing of a great legend. Such questions should be asked before victory lane presentations. The victory lane should be a place for celebrating a win and nothing more. No need to put a driver on the spot in victory lane.
    Several drivers with class that I've known over the years would have automatically dedicated the win to arguably one of the true and respected by everyone that knew him racers that ever sat behind a wheel. . . Truley in the argument of being the GOAT due to the sheer number of wins and his personality.
    Last edited by Raceready; 10-23-2023 at 08:55 AM.

i would be surprised if brandon ever saw freddie run a race, hes younger than me and i only saw him run one and im from the south. Freddie was before his time and not from the same area, i dont see it as that big of a deal

Several drivers with class that I've known over the years would have automatically dedicated to arguably one of the true and respected by everyone that knew him racers that ever sat behind a wheel
    His post on social media states he dedicates the win to Freddy.

How many crybabies are on this site?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    His post on social media states he dedicates the win to Freddy.
    After he read this ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    i would be surprised if brandon ever saw freddie run a race, hes younger than me and i only saw him run one and im from the south. Freddie was before his time and not from the same area, i dont see it as that big of a deal
    I agree. If Smith didn't really mean much to him personally, there's no need to act like he did.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

After he read this ? ?
    Yea, I'm sure the first thing he did after going to his hauler was to check 4m to see if there was anything negative said about him that he needed to address on his social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    How many crybabies are on this site?
    They're not a bit ashamed to show it, are thay? Grin

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Yea, I'm sure the first thing he did after going to his hauler was to check 4m to see if there was anything negative said about him that he needed to address on his social media.
    Do you still have my ex's phone number? It's been years since I've talked to her and I figured I'd just say hi. Smile

Highly doubt Brandon ever saw Freddy Smith race or maybe even met him. He hasn't raced nationally for close to 15 years now I think. And even when he did run it's not like he was a frequent visitor to the central IL bullrings where Brandon's dad raced before he got into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Do you still have my ex's phone number? It's been years since I've talked to her and I figured I'd just say hi. Smile
    lol I thought you said it was posted on here? Dementia?

Congrats to B. Shepp and his team for surviving the race. This thread shows once again any imbecile can start a thread and post filthy nonsense to the whole world.