Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Yea, I'm sure the first thing he did after going to his hauler was to check 4m to see if there was anything negative said about him that he needed to address on his social media.
    I know ! ! Some people have been known to be addicted to 4m and they get a " JONESIN " waiting until they can peruse it again ! !

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    lol I thought you said it was posted on here? Dementia?
    I did say that. You posted it under your old username , many years ago. You had my name right but put my ex's phone number with it. Then you called me when I corrected you, you asked me over the phone if I've ever been to eldora. Just wondering if you still had them two numbers, mine is the same. Feel free to call... Smile

Quote Originally Posted by CornSmoker View Post
    After the passing of a legend Freddy Smith , and directly asked about it in victory lane, and you don't even mention him. Brandon Sheppard you are New Berlins biggest piece of scum !!!

Take a listen
    https://x.com/FloRacing/status/1716484631372173594?s=20
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Shep was in a daze after 100 laps and $100,000 that he was just talking on autopilot right after. He probably didn't even hear the question the first time.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    They're not a bit ashamed to show it, are thay? Grin
    We saw weeks of that crying back when that young bobby beat that there #1 car fair and square in that 1st photo finish race ! !

^Yes but those empty Kleenex tissue boxes have piled up twice as high as the photo finish deal in just the last 24 hrs. over something that was well known to happen... Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
    Highly doubt Brandon ever saw Freddy Smith race or maybe even met him. He hasn't raced nationally for close to 15 years now I think. And even when he did run it's not like he was a frequent visitor to the central IL bullrings where Brandon's dad raced before he got into the game.
    I think Freddy's last big national race was the north south in 12, he also ran the hillbilly in the same year if I remember right. I know he ran the n/s that year because I bought a shirt off of him that I still have.

I don't think Shep even started chasing SN races until 14 or later.