Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nascar style bs

Default Nascar style bs

Let's see now, there were four contenders for the Lucas Oil title. One had trouble early (Thorton), one has trouble later on (Davenport), one completed 99 laps, and one completes 100 laps. The one that completed 100 laps did not win the title but the one who completed 99 laps did. What a crock!!!!!!!!

You seem pretty upset, anything any of us can do or say?

If you need somebody to talk to you can PM me in my box.

A blow job would be nice with that mouth you've got!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    A blow job would be nice with that mouth you've got!
    I'm surprised you came out of the closet right here in front of everybody... blow job?

Like I said if you need somebody to talk to, give me a PM but I'm afraid little man with that request you're going to have to seek out other attention laugh out loud. I'm sure there's a few boys on here that might help you out, maybe get one of them dirty little bobby ball hanger guys... Giggle

I picked out the mouth for the job, What's the deal with the closet? I'll take a BJ from you during the Dream at Eldora standing behind the flag stand for all the world to see. That is, if you can leave your 24/7 duties in front of that computer.

Let's see now, there were four contenders for the Lucas Oil title. One had trouble early (Thorton), one has trouble later on (Davenport), one completed 99 laps, and one completes 100 laps. The one that completed 100 laps did not win the title but the one who completed 99 laps did. What a crock!!!!!!!!
    I believe Hudson completed as many laps as Moran. I'm thinking Sheppard is the only car that put Hud a lap down. Besides, why haven't you complained about the lucky dog until now? It's not new.

I picked out the mouth for the job, What's the deal with the closet? I'll take a BJ from you during the Dream at Eldora standing behind the flag stand for all the world to see. That is, if you can leave your 24/7 duties in front of that computer.
    Oh, so you're out of closet fruit cup, I'm sorry! But like I said you'll have to get one of your bobby buddies for the man on man love you're looking for. In fact I bet your pm box will be loaded by 2:00 p.m. this afternoon eager to help. Good luck, Sissy... L!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I believe Hudson completed as many laps as Moran. I'm thinking Sheppard is the only car that put Hud a lap down. Besides, why haven't you complained about the lucky dog until now? It's not new.
    If you are down a lap to one car, you are down a lap. The lead car is the one that determines what lap the race is on.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Thank you MasterSbilt. As I said, he completed 99 laps. As for the other comment, the "lucky dog" is BS, and will always be BS. Why should a driver get a freebie for being slow in a speed race? Nobody else is afforded that luxury. That's one of the reasons NASCAR no longer has any appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    If you are down a lap to one car, you are down a lap. The lead car is the one that determines what lap the race is on.
    I know that. My point was Hudson completed just as many laps as Moran, just not as many as Sheppard.

Thank you MasterSbilt. As I said, he completed 99 laps. As for the other comment, the "lucky dog" is BS, and will always be BS. Why should a driver get a freebie for being slow in a speed race? Nobody else is afforded that luxury. That's one of the reasons NASCAR no longer has any appeal.
    Because without the Lucky dog Hudson could have stayed in the gas and passed Sheppard back before the flagman when the yellow came out. And you're wrong... EVERYONE is afforded that luxury and have had to use it at one point or another. He clearly wasn't 'slow' beings he passed all the other championship contenders at least once.

I know that. My point was Hudson completed just as many laps as Moran, just not as many as Sheppard.
    But he didn't. Moran was half a lap back when the caution came out. Hudson more than a lap
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

But he didn't. Moran was half a lap back when the caution came out. Hudson more than a lap
    Tell me when Moran passed hudson to put him a lap down. He didn't.

Tell me when Moran passed hudson to put him a lap down. He didn't.
    He didn't have to. He kept pace with Shepard lap for lap. Oneal did not. Oneal made 1 less lap during racing conditions.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

He didn't have to. He kept pace with Shepard lap for lap. Oneal did not. Oneal made 1 less lap during racing conditions.
    You are describing the way it works since the 'lucky dog' rule was adapted. Before the lucky dog rule was used, Hudson would restart between Sheppard and Moran on the ensuing restart, just as they were racing. Why? Because Moran never put him a lap down, Sheppard did and the 'lucky dog' rule was enforced.

You are describing the way it works since the 'lucky dog' rule was adapted. Before the lucky dog rule was used, Hudson would restart between Sheppard and Moran on the ensuing restart, just as they were racing. Why? Because Moran never put him a lap down, Sheppard did and the 'lucky dog' rule was enforced.
    I'm not arguing procedure. Moran literally ran 1 more lap with his foot buried in the gas. Was that not the question?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

This is now the second time (2021 Pittsburgher) that Hudson has won something big utilizing the lucky dog.

Evidently ImCryn2 hasn't paid attention to race procedures for a very long time. The only time lap cars ever went in between lead laps cars was prior to Delaware or standard double file restarts which long predate lucky dog rules. And even before double file restarts became the norm some tracks and series had lap cars to the tail rule.

You can spin it however you want. He got lapped!

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    This is now the second time (2021 Pittsburgher) that Hudson has won something big utilizing the lucky dog.

Evidently ImCryn2 hasn't paid attention to race procedures for a very long time. The only time lap cars ever went in between lead laps cars was prior to Delaware or standard double file restarts which long predate lucky dog rules. And even before double file restarts became the norm some tracks and series had lap cars to the tail rule.

You can spin it however you want. He got lapped!
    Correct. They would sometimes not put the lapped car to the rear if he was "advancing on the leaders". It was subjective, but otherwise the lappers just fell to the rear where they would quickly go down another lap.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

So... Not only did RTJ get boned in this race, Moran also got the bone ? ? Unreal. The whole day was bizarre with a lot of unnecessary torn up equipment and good drivers done dirt to . . .

I'm not arguing procedure. Moran literally ran 1 more lap with his foot buried in the gas. Was that not the question?
    I guess we are looking at the post 2 different ways. I took it to mean the poster thinks that the lucky dog is ok if it puts the driver you don't like a lap down, but sucks when the same rule gives him a lap back. Can't have it both ways. It has been a rule for what? 7-8 years and it's a problem now because a driver the OP doesn't like was involved? Every driver has benefitted from it at one time or another.