Default OneRoster. What is it, and how does it work?

Hey there, I'm really puzzled about OneRoster, and I can't wrap my head around what it is and how it functions. Is there anyone who could simplify what this registry sharing standard is and guide me on how to utilize it? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

In simple terms, One Roster is a standardized method for sharing information within educational systems. It offers a framework for moving data about students, teachers, and courses across various software, like school information systems. If you want to begin using it, you might require professional guidance or training. However, you can start by checking out the One Roster API through this link to get a better understanding https://aristeksystems.com/blog/what...tion-standard/

To make use of OneRoster, you'll have to configure your systems in line with the established standard and gain the necessary knowledge. However, the effort is worthwhile since it streamlines administrative procedures and minimizes the chances of mistakes.