Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default In a nation gone sick.

Hillary makes and make these speeches with this evil organization. Institute of Global Politics at Columbia University. This young guy could be on to some terrible realities.

Watch the video, ss probably getting another boner watching hildabeast.

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/wat...DjWw%3D.XhZFkN
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-24-2023 at 02:06 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Did she make it up or down any flights of steps without taking a tumble? I think it’s her tail that gets tangled up in her feet or something.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

She doesn't do stairs! lol

Hillary struggling to remain in the conversation. She is everything that is wrong with politics, especially on the left. a pathetic spoiled old lady

https://twitter.com/i/status/1717297810956005539

The WHO takes a private vote in May of 2024. Notice the timing. They are going to try to affect our election once again. Even worse, they want control of humanity world wide.

This is real. People need to know so we can stop this from happening.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-28-2023 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Hillary struggling to remain in the conversation. She is everything that is wrong with politics, especially on the left. a pathetic spoiled old lady
    She thought she was Important . Still does . But not to Bill . She only blows in
    the wind . lol.

Jan 6th fake insurrection prisoners that are still in DC jails are being forced to wear masks for covid even though NOBODY else in the entire jail is required to wear them.

Still no court dates set for these people who did literally nothing to warrant even being in a jail.

ss why do support this kind of government over one that Trump would put a stop to? True justice.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-01-2023 at 07:53 PM.

Kamala Harris’ stepdaughter, Ella Emhoff, has initiated a fundraising effort for the benefit of Gaza’s youth, according to information obtained by The New York Post.

The white has sided with Hamas, Palistine, and The Mulsim Brotherhood once again as they did when Obummer was in office.

Trump would green light the Israilis move to finally destroy Hama totally from the Gaza strip.

These cowards/terrorists have had the UN's protection for way to long. It's sad that worlds governments are not working for the people.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    She thought she was Important . Still does . But not to Bill . She only blows in the wind . lol.
    But did she inhale ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    But did she inhale ? ?
    Apparently not , that's where Monica took over .

Global Health Project
    @GlobalHProject
    🚨May 24, 2024: W.H.O. Pandemic Treaty "Judgment Day"

The largest, most comprehensive global Communist power grab ever seen is occurring as we speak, and most people have no idea that it is even happening.

This is not a traditional communist revolution as we have all been well trained to spot, but rather a sophisticated global, binding, medical "treaty" orchestrated by the W.H.O. which will leave any participating member states essentially POWERLESS in the event of a proclaimed "pandemic".

This is not hyperbole or exaggeration. And every man, woman and child on this planet's lives will be irrevocably changed for the worse on May 24, 2024 if it is not stopped.

The W.H.O. is a failed and conspicuously compromised organization on many levels, most notably being their abject failure to alert the world early to the #COVID19 pandemic when it may have still been contained. Many blame conflicts of interest with China as well as significant individual donors such as the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation, GAVI, and others for the inexcusable lack of judgment and action during this epic disaster, costing millions of lives.

Despite this abysmal track record of performance, the W.H.O. is demanding that their power be EXPANDED, as if making the failed organization larger would in turn make it operate more effectively. Some of the key proposals include:

1. The ability of the W.H.O. to assume total control of any public health outbreak that they conclude is of global significance. This is not limited to contagious diseases but any concept that might impact health on a global scale (consider Climate Change, Gun Violence, Farming Practices, etc.);

2. The W.H.O. to become the sole decision making, extra-national agency to decide upon any and all approved treatments for such public health crises;

3. The W.H.O. to be declared the sole arbiter of which nations receive which treatments approved by the W.H.O. (and resources such as stockpiled medicines, PPE, additional funding, etc.) should be redistributed from one country to another with the express goal of achieving "equity" (per the W.H.O.'s definition of "equity" at such time);

And much more.

International politicians are sleepwalking into these treaties believing them to be similar to previous health related treaties in days past, where the W.H.O. is given some limited, non-binding power to make recommendations, etc. but does not interfere with a sovereign nation's ability to manage public health crises on as they deem fit. This could not be further from the truth. These treaties violate nearly all western constitutions by allowing a foreign power the ability to nullify and void - for indefinite amounts of time - the existing constitutional laws and civil rights protections of these nation states upon proclamation of a public health crisis. These representatives are either too incompetent to understand this or are captured and supportive of the power grab. The citizenry, as usual, has no say in these discussions.

Contact your local congress person today and tell them to say #NOtoWHO by drafting legislation precluding our involvement in such unconstitutional treaties vis a vis unelected representatives at the U.N. and the W.H.O. who are NOT representing our interests in this treaty.

Protect your health future
    Protect our country's national soverignty
    Say #NotoWHO
    #TakeBackYourPower

https://twitter.com/i/status/1717297810956005539

Newsom Assures Homeless They Can Resume Pooping On Sidewalks Once His Boss Leaves in San Fransicko!

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — California Governor Gavin Newsom initiated a last-minute cleanup of San Francisco ahead of a visit from China's communist dictator President Xi. He assured all unhoused persons in the area that they may resume their normal practice of sidewalk defecation as soon as his boss has left town.

"Please, we need to try and keep the place clean just for a few days while my boss is here," said Newsom in a press conference surrounded by a horde of angry homeless people. "Please don't mess it up for me and President Xi. I really want to impress him. Please hold it in for a couple of days. Just clench or something. After that, you may poop to your heart's content. Thank you."

"Please," he added. "If I play my cards right, Xi may even let me become President. This is huge for me."

Sources say locals were shocked to wake up on Monday and find their streets temporarily clean, safe, and free of mountains of human fecal matter. "What happened?" said one local to reporters. "Where am I? Where did all the poop go? Did I die and go to heaven?"

To keep the streets pristine through the planned Wednesday visit, Newsom also authorized the temporary relocating of all homeless to a Chinese-style labor camp.

Does it take a dictator to allow such as this SS????

Which is your statue of choice ss?

ss no answer????? Of course not....

He's in hiding........trying to hide his shame in voting for the worst president of our life time!

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/stat...03071450636518

I truly do not know how this is even possible in America….

Perhaps it’s because it’s not America.

What I mean by that is 2-fold….

One, this is not the America that you and I grew up in. I don’t even recognize it.

But second, D.C. is not America. Washington D.C. is an occupying foreign force within our borders. More on that in a minute.

Now the story of the “Praying Grandmother” who was in D.C. on January 6th but did nothing wrong.

She PRAYED and walked around Peacefully.

I’m sorry, but since when is that a crime?

Simply because she was there?

In the People’s House?

Are you FREAKING kidding me??

America has truly fallen.

She faces $210,000 in fines and up to 1 year in prison

https://wltreport.com/2024/04/04/pra...wsletter_randy

What happened in 2019 Nov election and Jan 6th should disturb people to death.

Stealing elections, on going, and charging citizens with crimes for using freedom of speech and press, only for the crimes of speaking the truth, exposing the truth? free speech being considered hate crimes?

And too many people not waking up in time to have stopped this from happening in 2019. Now the rule of law is becoming irrelevant.

We are going through a complete falling of the US, only a nationwide coming together can stop this, as the media and Dems continue to trying to divide people. And replace them with foreigners.

Nearly 250,000 brand new registered voters in the last month in Texas, they have got to be going to try to use these illegals to create illegal mail in ballots. And most of them will never even know they voted. Will they keep registering many more across the nation the same way? Will they get away with this?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-04-2024 at 09:00 PM.