Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Biden green lights funding to Hamas supporting schools and cut funding to Catholic schools forcing hundred of them to close is recent years.

Heck he funds tranny restrooms to boots. In fact, you better go by his rules or "no funding".
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Biden green lights funding to Hamas supporting schools and cut funding to Catholic schools forcing hundred of them to close is recent years.Heck he funds tranny restrooms to boots. In fact, you better go by his rules or "no funding".
    That is just SICK, Sick I say ! !

He wants the Catholics to bow down to his murder, i mean abortion, stance!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    He wants the Catholics to bow down to his murder, i mean abortion, stance!
    I can't find any Catholics that say they will vote for him again even though he is a Catholic himself !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I can't find any Catholics that say they will vote for him again even though he is a Catholic himself !
    Unreal how this man has nothing to say about the paid for by Soros and other rich elites campus occupations. Yes wave your Palestine flags from the building tops of campus'es nation wide and you have the full support of CNN and the fake medias as well as the president and congress members on the left.

Right in front of your eyes they are showing us that they want to destroy entire races of people, including whites, and replace them with foreigners.

Now the vaccines deaths are increasing and they of course do their best to censor info about it.

Many young people are now getting cancer at a scary rate, as a result of people's immune systems getting destroyed. Let alone the heart attacks and blood clots.

How can one not see the connection of killing off US citizens and replacing them with illegals.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!