Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Davenport Speedway. New promoter is racer Jeffery Struck

We are excited to officially announce our new 2024 promoter for the Davenport Speedway is Jeffrey Struck. Lots of details are still in the early planning stages so please be patient. New social media pages and even a tentative schedule should be released within the next few weeks. Get excited with us because we have big plans for 2024 and beyond🏁
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

I can't think of a track that had a better late model special event schedule then them last year besides maybe FALS and Eldora. What they have MLRA, Flo night, Lucas Oil, Mars, WoO for 3 nights.

good luck to the new promotors. hopefully i can make the trip sometime in '24.

SLMR, PRO lm tour in 2024 im guessing. maybe MARS. doubt the others come back. if your new "even better" promotor is looking for equipment and not worrying about anything bigger than the weekly shows that DOES NOT inspire confidence imo.

I am going to make plans to get to Davenport in 2024.

Quote Originally Posted by ftfiowa View Post
    SLMR, PRO lm tour in 2024 im guessing. maybe MARS. doubt the others come back. if your new "even better" promotor is looking for equipment and not worrying about anything bigger than the weekly shows that DOES NOT inspire confidence imo.
    It inspires confidence in those of us that attend Davenport's weekly shows.

fasted95 im glad you have been inspired....nobody on here cares about the weekly shows but you...that place and what the kays built will be wasted UNLESS the big $$$$ races continue. And the fairboard mgr said "EVEN BETTER".... i hope hes right and i'm wrong, but when you hire a guy who flat out says hes not concerned with the big races THAT IS NOT INSPIRING.

Blah blah blah. You are a fool and always have been.

...says the guy who goes by a handle that is literally a lie... you are not ed sanger. so quit being a poser. if your a fan or former crew member or whatever be honest and admit it. i maybe a fool,but im no poser.

Hopefully Shawn has someone in mind to put on the big shows. Jeff is gonna do Fridays. Hope he gets a good turnout. Sounds like he still needs a lot help. Hoker announced today the WoO show next year at Maqouketa. Bet they have other specials, maybe Tipton? Good to see racing will be back in Iowa.

Thumbs down

...says the guy who goes by a handle that is literally a lie... you are not ed sanger. so quit being a poser. if your a fan or former crew member or whatever be honest and admit it. i maybe a fool,but im no poser.
    Are you really that stupid? I've been posting on racing message boards for over 20 years and not one person ever thought I was Ed Sanger...until now. Anybody that's read my posts over time knows I've been a Sanger fan since I was 8 years old in 1975. Not one time have I posed as Fast Eddie and you probably know that but you're just so full of sheet it's beyond belief. You should seriously consider legally changing your name to Whiny Azz Bitc! because that would truly represent everything you're about.

What a dumb comment! Just a username, no need to be stupid over it. I'm a Sanger fan for 50+ years. Kay and Hoker taking the WOO show to Maquoketa, but this track usually a lane and a half wide, Dubuque or Tipton or even Donnellson (sp) would be better.

Question

Could this post be of the type that could possibly land you in " The Hot Seat " in the eyes of some ? ?

fast ed95 is really upset with me now. im a fool and a whiny azz bi%$#. Thank you! glad to know i still got ya! Have a nice day sir!

hope maquoketa races better these days, last time i was there it was not good racing in any class. good luck to the WoO lm's there.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Whatever it is you're claiming you got, I don't believe anybody on here would want.
    awesome sauce! who wouldnt want that?

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Who's sauce? Not you, evidently...
    u sure do know alot about what happens on the 4m forum. maybe u should go to vegas & make some real $$$$$ with your insight, premonitions, & magic! dont worry u can still rule this forum fron Vegas!

fasted95 im glad you have been inspired....nobody on here cares about the weekly shows but you.
    Tracks continue to shut down and you have this mentality. I'd say dlm racing needs less of you.
    8/13/16

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Tracks continue to shut down and you have this mentality. I'd say dlm racing needs less of you.
    Exactly right.

ok i give up, i will no longer support racing in any way. you guys are so right!
    Everybody Love Everybody!
    Spumoni!
    4m trolls are so sad....