Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Chris Madden is back

Big time win for the 44 last night. Good to see him back in victory lane

East Alabama is big time, who knew

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    East Alabama is big time, who knew
    Mr Superstar RTJ was in the house

its a good thing bobby stayed home so chris could get some grocery money

I’m just glad to see someone different win.

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Yeah the dirty little sht took him out once before... The real threat would have been that # 1 rocket or, b-shepp, t- Mac, jd... They weren't in the house. Not to say Madden can't win against them... rtj is up there as being a threat but Bloomers has said he ain't all that, so, that's that.
    A lot of divorcee's don't have good things to say after a split, even after they've won them a bunch of money and ran better than themselves in that equipment. So that's, that.
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Big time win for the 44 last night. Good to see him back in victory lane
    Its gonna be " Katey bar the door" now that he is in a big old Longhorn ! ! Congratulations to that driver of your'in ! 1

Unhappy

Lil dirty bobby will door him again then right back on your sht list he'll go. Saying it was all on Madden, again... Lmao
    That Pierce young'in may not get close to him to use one of his patented smooth sliders on him on some tracks on some days ? ? Of course Bobby wins too much anyway according to some ! !

Madden ain’t worried about Little Bobby 😁

^^ I guess so. I believe that Madden might have beat him 2 or 3 times this year ?

didn't know he went anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    My thoughts too.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    Well. Back in victory lane 😁

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Well. Back in victory lane 
    I think you will see that a lot from here on with him driving the premier chassis brand now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I think you will see that a lot from here on with him driving the premier chassis brand now ?
    him or marlar could win in anything, those two are very very smart, some of the last to be able to change it themselves to make the car work, both would cut a car up, weld it up, then win in it, jimmy too

Cool

Been wondering, did you get a boner for longhorn back before dirty bobby drove one? I can't remember. Lol
    Yes, as a fatter of mact what they were doing was was so impressive that I was wondering if young Bobby would be even better if'n he tried them on out. I guess his performance in those big old Horns has impressed most of the free thinking world ? ?

Smile

^He's definitely been better in that horn... Any fool can see that... But okay, I couldn't remember whether you were into the horn thing as you are now. Nothing wrong with going overboard with your feelings about that, don't get me wrong, I get that kind of excitement from a certain thing too! But, we all know if it's got wheels or these> (.)(.), They'll give you problems, every time... Grin
    Understand that young Bobby Pierce is just that good ! ! Heck, he even won in a Rocket ! !

Question

^Never said he wasn't any good. When not driving like a fool, that is.Understand, he's got dirty tendencies to drive like an idiot at times... , there's actually only been a few incidences in the horn however... But he has still shown a time or two in that horn to be a dipsht, behind the wheel...
    It must a proven FACT that his new chassis brand is much more controllable than the other brands of what he has ran ? ?

Question

Being the bobby nutholder that you are lol, I'll just chalk this one off as another excuse... Smile
    I'm proud to make excuses for the young lad WINNING all of the time ! Don't he kind of remind ya of a younger Bloomy guy in that there way ?

Cool

You never get tired of getting slapped around by me do you? GiggleTo answer your question... I had never heard of Scott Bloomquist until the interwebs came around, so I have no idea what he was like prior to that other than what I've read here on 4M... But it's pretty safe to say he has always been a clean driver and that you cannot say about bobby now or when he started... So I guess comparing the two falls on your own insecurities about your love boy bobby. L!
    He was clean because his car was so much better than the competition that he was too far out in fron to have any altercations. The sideline rumor mill said it was because of them there " FUNNY TARS ?