Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wallace Podcast

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Lol^ you're all mixed up apparently....Next time while trying to explain yourself, figure out first what you want to say. L
    Had i been ' Tongue tied " ? ?

Lol^ you're all mixed up apparently....

Next time while trying to explain yourself, figure out first what you want to say. L

You post on every topic related to BP32. He obviously rents a lot of space in your head. Have you ever spoken with him about your grievances? I image he's not hard to find, and would probably love to hear your thoughts

Question

He knows who I am, if he had any reason to talk to me all he has to do is come see me. I respond to the dirty bobby posts yeah, I respond to various posts on here. isn't that what this is intended for? If not why is there a respond to post option on every thread ? LolWhat's your point?
    What did that fine young man personally ever do to you [and its seems as if it is only you] to instill this unwarranted hatred towards one of the pillars in this sport that most of us love ? ?

Smile

Why would you think he done anything to me? He's a danger to others on the track. Your exaggeratoins of him being smooth and clean shows how completely butt hurt with the reality of dirty bobby's on track demeanor... You continue to turn your head at the truth about him and and deny those truths and I'll be here laughing at your comments and rebuttals as so many others on here are doing also... Grin
    Just don't worry about the others, Concentrate on love and respect for that boy from Illinoy like the " many others on here " are in FACT doing ! 1
    Last edited by Raceready; 11-04-2023 at 08:53 PM.

Cool

^I've seen dumb people get frustrated before but this takes the cake... L!
    That frustration would go away pretty durn quickly just seeing the talented young lad hoisting on up that big old WoO Champeenship trophy ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 11-21-2023 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    BShepp is partial owner with Riggs
    Bronson
    Dennis Erb Jr
    Cade Dillard
    Johnny and Stormy Scott Brothers

Almost every driver in the Lucas Top 20 has a car owner.
    I thought Stormy and Johnny’s grandparents owned their teams?
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I was at a WoO show at MTS and walking the pits with my son. We just happened to go up to the wall and check out the track and Bobby was sitting there watching the prep. My son is basically the same age as Bobby and we struck up a conversation with him. We visited for a good while and had a really good conversation with Bobby. I went away with a better appreciation for Bobby and my son, who happens to be a Formula One nut, became a Bobby Pierce follower after that. I found him to be a good guy.
    To know him is to appreciate him ! ! And he shares more with keeping his fans informed than the average Joe.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Kenny Wallace is NASCAR money 
    Glad to see your Watermelon boy in NASKY get a win for that Crackhouse racing team this week ! !

Ross is about the only thing exciting in nascar anymore. Kenny Wallace just doesn’t impress me that much on his podcast thingies. I’d much prefer to hear what Rusty has to say on many of these topics.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatdaddy View Post
    You post on every topic related to BP32. He obviously rents a lot of space in your head. Have you ever spoken with him about your grievances? I image he's not hard to find, and would probably love to hear your thoughts
    he's an idiot and he's proud of it...he has about a thousand different screen names and carrys conversations with himselves to make it look like everyone else agrees with his stupidly insane comments...he has a raging hard on for anything or anyone who likes bobby...he brings him up in posts that arent even about him...and here is a fact...phil is all talk...hes a big mouth...i called him out and he ran like the little sissy he is...face to face he is as nice as can be....he knows hes a puzzy...he doesnt have the balls to say the stuff that he says about bobby to his face...AND THAT IS A FACT! he is truly a bonified idiot...

Thumbs up

You could even invite the dangerous little dirty driving bobby into this " I'd still have a beer" together if you wish. I'm all in... Grin
    Ya'all might'n just include that Pierce youngi'n in your get together ? After he is all of the news that is the news about the future of DLM racing as we know it ! ! It would do your heart good to be surrounded by such greatness !

Question

I've talked to bobby before. He knows who I am, fact.
    It must have been an honor and a privilege of young Bobby to have conversed with such an upstanding citizen such as yourself ? ?

^ I'm sure that's exactly what he thought.. Smile
    Did you get anything autographed by him at the least ?

Question

No, but he did tell me that you are a scary person... Laugh
    He thinks that I buy way too much of his awesome merch probably ? ?