Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wallace Podcast

Default Wallace Podcast

I watched the podcast with Bobby Pierce. He is very down to earth and likable. MY question is this, He indicated that he owns his own race team, What other racers own their own team? Moyer, Bloomquist, and Boom Briggs come to mind.

Not Moyer Sr. Anymore.
    Chris Madden does -Chris Ferguson, Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) are family owned teams.
    Dale McDowell drives for his brother-Shane and wife Sarah.
    These are just a few that come to mind quickly tho.

BShepp is partial owner with Riggs
    Bronson
    Dennis Erb Jr
    Cade Dillard
    Johnny and Stormy Scott Brothers

Almost every driver in the Lucas Top 20 has a car owner.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Not Moyer Sr. Anymore.
    Chris Madden does -Chris Ferguson, Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) are family owned teams.
    Dale McDowell drives for his brother-Shane and wife Sarah.
    These are just a few that come to mind quickly tho.
    I do not believe Madden does. I can't remember the guys name, but it's a well known name in the southeast.

EDIT: Franklin is the name I was thinking of.

^^ This is from 2021 about Billy Franklin who is the Franklin Enterprises on Madden's car...

https://outsidegroove.com/2021/05/bi...nd-benefactor/
    "Ain't it good to be alive and raisin' hell in Tennessee!" - Dusty Rhodes (1988)

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    ^^ This is from 2021 about Billy Franklin who is the Franklin Enterprises on Madden's car...

https://outsidegroove.com/2021/05/bi...nd-benefactor/
    Yea, that's what I was going by (hearing that Franklin owned the cars and engines). I suppose you don't have to own a car to own a race team?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    I watched the podcast with Bobby Pierce. He is very down to earth and likable. MY question is this, He indicated that he owns his own race team, What other racers own their own team? Moyer, Bloomquist, and Boom Briggs come to mind.
    great driver. but i cannot stand that kid for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter33 View Post
    great driver. but i cannot stand that kid for some reason.
    Nothing wrong with that. He's exciting to watch. Love him or Haye him he sure makes it interesting.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    Great drivers always show respect for other drivers. Bob's young'n shows zero respect for anyone on the track at times and has been disrespectful to folks in the stands also... Maybe that's why you can't stand him?
    Doesen't it just do your heart so much good about our sport to hear so many positive things about this great young man on U-tube or read such uplifting things such as the blockbuster article in Dirt empire magazine ? ?

You should get out more, the young lad hasn't touched another car in nary 20 races or more !

I was at a WoO show at MTS and walking the pits with my son. We just happened to go up to the wall and check out the track and Bobby was sitting there watching the prep. My son is basically the same age as Bobby and we struck up a conversation with him. We visited for a good while and had a really good conversation with Bobby. I went away with a better appreciation for Bobby and my son, who happens to be a Formula One nut, became a Bobby Pierce follower after that. I found him to be a good guy.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Thank You ! Now I see that you are stepping back into the realm of reality ! ! Whoops , Am I talking to the correct Slider Guy here ? ? ? If not I'm sorry as not to offend anyone that has a hatred for young Bobby. . . But then why should anybody not adore the personable young man ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    BShepp is partial owner with Riggs
    Bronson
    Dennis Erb Jr
    Cade Dillard
    Johnny and Stormy Scott Brothers

Almost every driver in the Lucas Top 20 has a car owner.
    Is Shane Sprinkle not still footing the bill for Dillard?

Kenny Wallace is NASCAR money 💰💰💰💰😎

Quote Originally Posted by 0cents View Post
    Is Shane Sprinkle not still footing the bill for Dillard?
    yea pretty sure, bronson drives for his aunt and uncle so not sure if that really counts or not

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    yea pretty sure, bronson drives for his aunt and uncle so not sure if that really counts or not
    I don't think uncle Wayne foots the bill for Kyle anymore. Brandon Ford fell off of the car last year.

Question

Great drivers always show respect for other drivers. Bob's young'n shows zero respect for anyone on the track at times and has been disrespectful to folks in the stands also... Maybe that's why you can't stand him?
    And yet he is WoO's most popular driver ? ? Go figure Old Boy ! !

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I don't think uncle Wayne foots the bill for Kyle anymore. Brandon Ford fell off of the car last year.
    i hadnt noticed that. I didnt figure its very sustainable no more winning than he does so i assumed they still were

Exclamation

Getting the championship has what to do with popularity? Your boy Biden is the president. How popular is he?< Laugh some more at you
    You can better well be sure to the core which way I voted because I am not part of a faction that would have thought that is was so cool of the Lucass series to mimic the Nasky series with that playoff format as you apparently do ! !