Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

We accept the fact that you like the mainly crooked union system. And we agree that you just don't know any better. There, that's that!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Wha, wha, wha, wait for it there's more wha, wha, wha, Cry me a river.

Nobodies crying or whining, just simply pointing out the truth and the facts. lol

I'll laugh while I'm typing!!!!

Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao.................

Oh, here we go again. Just like to point out that the unions in 2023 won big this year.

In August, 15,000 American Airlines pilots won pay increases of 46% over four years

In a huge labor confrontation last summer, 340,000 Teamster members at UPS won raises of $7.50 an hour over five years, with drivers’ pay climbing to $49 an hour and part-time workers receiving a pay increase of 48% on average.

after a three-day strike earlier this month, 85,000 Kaiser Permanente workers won raises of 21%, as well as a $25 minimum wage for Kaiser’s workers in California.

In March, 30,000 Los Angeles school district workers – bus drivers, cafeteria workers and teachers’ aides – won a 30% wage hike over four years.

In Oregon, 1,400 nurses at Providence Portland hospital secured raises between 17% and 27% over two years.

The UAW's new agreement with GM grants a 25% increase in base wage through April 2028 and will cumulatively raise the top wage by 33%, compounded with estimated cost-of-living adjustments to over $42 an hour.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sses-contracts
    https://www.reuters.com/business/aut...on-2023-11-16/

What did you non-union workers received this year oh that's right you also got a raise thanks to the union contracts.

Toyota Gives 9% Pay Bump to Most U.S. Auto-Factory Workers, Following UAW Gains in Detroit
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...it/ar-AA1jdXfZ

Toyota Motor is giving most of its U.S. auto-factory workers a 9% pay bump and shortening the time it takes to reach the maximum pay, a sign that gains the United Auto Workers made in Detroit are rippling through the auto industry.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...it/ar-AA1jdXfZ

Union not only help union workers but also non-union workers.

The baby boomers are retiring and there is a big labor shortage. Good time for unions. The rich have had their turn and now it's the working class turns to flourish. The country doesn't need any more billionaires controlling our government. This is just a part of capitalism.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

I was joking ss12. Seriously, glad to here you are having fun and enjoying your grandkids. Even though we kick the live’n sh!t out of you on here --- its all in good spirited fun.

Have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Wha, wha, wha, wha unions wha, wha, wha but, wait three's more wha, wha, wha,
    So you’re saying the country of china isn’t run like a communist union? Sure man……top heavy control,mid level apathy,worker level misery.

Sounds exactly like every union shop I’ve ever heard of…….only difference in china is that the workers…….actually work, or are made to.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Listen believe what you want. I'm not here to try and change your mind. We can agree to disagree and leave it at that otherwise it will be the same ole thing you don't like unions and I don't mind them and we go back and forth and I know over the years I've been down that path many times and it's been the same thing.
    But don’t you get tired of being wrong so much,lol……all good kr, we know where we stand but I’d still buy you a cold beer.

Post 25…..I missed the part in all that cut and paste that addressed quality of product issues,laziness,corruption, embezzlement and all those other goodies on the dinner plate of union activity in 2023……can you please cut and paste some discussion there please.

The unions won because they are owned by the Democrat party so of course they won because there are not enough people in congress that will do the right things.

That's okay ss we keep seeing proof that you support dishonesty, and evilness. That's your AMERICAN DREAM!!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-25-2023 at 05:32 PM.

Yep we know where rockhead stands all right. In a 5 foot tall pile of dung!!!! hahahahahaahaha

Man I like it when we get to shame and correct these fools!!!! hahahahahaaaaa

Thank you union strikers once again for driving up the costs of goods to all of the public and the poor and struggling. And just in these times of Bidenomics fleecing Americans. Do I hear another "American Dream"?

Fill the DNC coffers with billions more so the government in power will continue to give the unions anything they ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yep we know where rockhead stands all right. In a 5 foot tall pile of dung!!!! hahahahahaahaha

Man I like it when we get to shame and correct these fools!!!! hahahahahaaaaa
    Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..
    The answer is YES obviously, and why am I (YOU) asking myself such a fool question!!!! hahahahaha

Trying to act like your playing with a full deck again????? FAIL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The answer is YES obviously, and why am I (YOU) asking myself such a fool question!!!! hahahahaha

Trying to act like your playing with a full deck again????? FAIL!!!!!

Just to let you guys know I'm not interested in going back and forth about unions. We know where each other stands and I'm going to leave it right there. Carry on as you may.

This is for Clayton or whatever name he is using these days. Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

Maybe some day Clayton will grow up but, I won't hold my breath lol

BBQ posted: Post 25…..I missed the part in all that cut and paste that addressed quality of product issues,laziness,corruption, embezzlement and all those other goodies on the dinner plate of union activity in 2023……can you please cut and paste some discussion there please.

You are talking about 5% of the work force rather it is a union shop or a non-union shop. How about the other 95% of the work force that are not as you describe? Quality of product, earlier cars only last 100K miles now they are lasting 200-300k. Why are they going 200k-300k? Quality! Recall on cars and trucks are both union and non-unions vehicles manufactures. Since you like Toyota here is a list of their recalls.
    https://www.kbb.com/toyota/recall/
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You have a source for your 5% claim or you just making that up…….again?
    I’ve been driving cars for a while now, Toyotas and Datsuns been going hundreds of thousands of miles for years.
    I wouldn’t jump in most fords or chevys and head across country unless they still had a warranty and tow coverage on them…….that used to be different. Wonder what changed?
    Oh yeah….the pony emblem and the bow tie emblem had the uaw emblem duct taped over them……and they quit running properly.

Can you please share this with SS and ask him to read it before he gets his off tune, one sided Trump-et out again? Your words are well written and bring up a valid point.

Question

Maybe he will be singing a different tune when The most Honorable, Honest, Dignified, Patriotic, and True Mr. Trump gets elected for the 3rd time in 2024 ? ?