Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Whether you were proudly employed by a union or not, it is admirable that you was any kind of worker at all in this day and age of entitled slackers !

And to that point, he gets a single pass. hahahahhahaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..
    You got a quarter slot or what????? hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    F/F posted: SS , I suppose ole henry did what honda in Lincoln Alabama is doing now , take care of your employees and there is no need for a union , I think every business in this country could do the same......but ....who would pay for the union
    "powers that be " lavish life styles ......

Gm average salary is $31.00 an hour. Honda average salary is $23.00 an hour. Gm's workers are making $1280 more a month. Union due $62.00 a month. 1280 - 62 = 1218. So, a Union worker is making $1218 more a month. F/F who better off? Would you pay $62 to earn 1218 more a month.

The GM employee can afford to buy the vehicle he/she is producing. The Honda employee can't afford to pay for the car he/she is producing. And that's what henry Ford was talking about.
    what aera of the country you live in has a heck of a lot to do with it , the cost of living in Michigan compared to alabama is way more than that differance in pay you speak of ....

I meant to tell you good of you and your friends to still be friends. To many friends are not friends anymore because of the Trump era. Just saying.
    we go back to 5 years old , were 60 now , it would take a h3ll of a lot more than politics to screw that up , BTW I told him of this conversation and what I posted and we had a good laugh sitting by the fire last night , thank god he aint an auburn fan...lol....Roll Tide .....

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Whether you were proudly employed by a union or not, it is admirable that you was any kind of worker at all in this day and age of entitled slackers !
    That's probably why I get defensive when some say union workers are lazy. Is it true you have lazy people working in a union yes but, you also have that in the private sector. I work in the private sector now and it's unbelievable how lazy people really are. I appreciate what you said though. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    we go back to 5 years old , were 60 now , it would take a h3ll of a lot more than politics to screw that up , BTW I told him of this conversation and what I posted and we had a good laugh sitting by the fire last night , thank god he aint an auburn fan...lol....Roll Tide .....
    That's good to hear. I'm glad you can guys realize it's just politics and should never end your friendship

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You got a quarter slot or what????? hahahahaha
    Nope just tired of your BS that's all. Can't you see some of us can have a decent conversation but, with you're just not mature enough to realize not everyone thinks like you or believes in everything you do. We're not the bad people you want to make us out to be because we don't think like you and until you can understand that I will keep saying the same thing over and over again.

Nope just tired of your BS that's all. Can't you see some of us can have a decent conversation but, with you're just not mature enough to realize not everyone thinks like you or believes in everything you do. We're not the bad people you want to make us out to be because we don't think like you and until you can understand that I will keep saying the same thing over and over again.
    What is your address? I'll send you an entire gondola load of BS. BTW you don't think, that's your problem!!!! hahahahahaha

You don't ever learn, you only age and fail to wise up. It happens!!! hahahaha

I'm really trying to be nice.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-30-2023 at 07:47 PM.

What is your address? I'll send you an entire gondola load of BS. BTW you don't think, that's your problem!!!! hahahahahaha

You don't ever learn, you only age and fail to wise up. It happens!!! hahahaha

I'm really trying to be nice.
    You've never been nice so, why is today any different.

BBQ no my boss never told me that but, that was funny. We had 16 guys and 1 lady in our group and 2 of them were very lazy. One of them got fired and the other one retired and no it wasn't the lady. I'm not one to sit at home do nothing or go to work and do nothing. That's just not me. My wife is trying to get me to slow down so, to force myself I applied for SS but, first I made sure I could keep my business but, I can only make a little less than 22,000 a year. They told me I have a year to return the money and wait until I'm 65 to start collecting again if I want so, you might see me on here more SORRY lol.. I do appreciate it though. Like I told raceready I would get defensive of that because I knew it wasn't true.

BBQ no my boss never told me that but, that was funny. We had 16 guys and 1 lady in our group and 2 of them were very lazy. One of them got fired and the other one retired and no it wasn't the lady. I'm not one to sit at home do nothing or go to work and do nothing. That's just not me. My wife is trying to get me to slow down so, to force myself I applied for SS but, first I made sure I could keep my business but, I can only make a little less than 22,000 a year. They told me I have a year to return the money and wait until I'm 65 to start collecting again if I want so, you might see me on here more SORRY lol.. I do appreciate it though. Like I told raceready I would get defensive of that because I knew it wasn't true.
    Were you the lady??? Asking for a friend.

Actually you are the one that is too opinioned. How many posts have you made about you and your union's hard working ethics, and now pointing out how lazy non unions workers are. You can't see any further than your face about anything.

And your posts never actually defend your opinions. NEVER.... Except your one small union, that is.

I don't tell you to think like me or anyone else on here. I just point out how mislead you seem to me most of the time.

Question

Actually you are the one that is too opinioned. How many posts have you made about you and your union's hard working ethics, and now pointing out how lazy non unions workers are. You can't see any further than your face about anything.

And your posts never actually defend your opinions. NEVER.... Except your one small union, that is.

I don't tell you to think like me or anyone else on here. I just point out how mislead you seem to me most of the time.
    If you actually followed along you would know I have said there are lazy people no matter if they work in a union or not. I said I'm working in the private sector now after retiring from the phone company and I see my share of lazy people. Is there lazy people that work for unions yes there is. Being lazy has nothing to do where you work. You either have a good work ethic or you don't.

No I don't think like you. There you go again You just need to point out how mislead I am, I could say no your the one that is mislead but, That wouldn't be right. You just think differently than I do and I can accept that but, you can't for some reason.

After post #122, the hypocrite disappeared.

Like a fat kid at a salad bar…….probably busy selling all those Japanese bikes he forgot he had.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I don't think his daughters would be to happy with him if he sold their kids dirt bikes.

1st of all I'm recovering from a Fistulotomy surgery that I had on 11-30-23. This is a surgery where you are cut open and have to heal from the inside out. No stitches just a 1.5-to-2-inch open wound. It could take up to 3 months to totally heal. Having a bowel movement is very painful and every time it tears a little that has healed. 2 steps forward one step back. After the B/M I have to soak in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes to help relieve the pain. I have been taking pain killers also. Go watch a youtube video and you will see what I'm recovering from. As of today, I'm feeling pretty good, but it is a little painful sitting in a chair.

As far as the dirt bikes go there is no American company that produces dirt bikes. Unlike vehicles where you have a choice. As I have told all of you before the dirt bikes was my wife's ideal not mine. I wanted to go, go kart racing, but the wife said no. The wife knew it would mean we would be racing every weekend. She had already been down that road with me.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-04-2023 at 10:51 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

But what about all the folks that died in the war? You know ? Our troops that you say I forgot about ?
    You’re a bigger patriot and all that stuff ???
    Hypocrite much?

Nice spin turning yourself into the victim…..feel better.

BBQ, not trying to be a victim just telling what I have been going through the last few days. You can call me a hypocrite you want but I did met my objective. You sure have quit talking about your Japanese truck after my posts. You are the one who was saying how much better your Japanese truck was better than an American truck not me. You are just as much as a hypocrite as I am. Have a good day at work.
    Last edited by ss12; 12-05-2023 at 08:32 AM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Weak sauce homie…..I’m in said truck right now and guess what? It fired right up this morning with no prodding, can barely hear it running until I smash the gas and every single button, light, handle,etc work like they did when I bought it in 2012.

You brought in the patriot shaming with all the Japan 1942 shame on me for supporting Japanese products nonsense……stop backpedaling and just accept the hypocrite of the week award, throw that medal in a box with all the rest of them.